Get to know the team: Joseph

Started by Joseph, January 25, 2006, 01:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thantos

Stupid vowels...  Superman vs Yoda

Joseph

Hehe

Sorry, but Superman would...we proved that human clones could out-perform most Jedi's reflexes, and superman is just too fast. That, and someone who can reverse the rotation of a planet could easily drop something on Yoda that he just couldn't catch.

Unless Yoda's green because his blood is infused with Kryptonite....but that would be just too weird ;)
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite
Co-Founder TribeHR, Lewis Media, SMF

Thantos

Bah Yodi kicked the clones butts.  And Superman can't hit Yoda when he has his green butt on superman's head.  And the whole turning the planet around to reverse time is sooo fake.  I mean you know Einstein was turning over in his grave after that one.

HoTmetal

Quote from: Joseph on January 31, 2006, 09:01:31 PM
Hehe

Sorry, but Superman would...we proved that human clones could out-perform most Jedi's reflexes, and superman is just too fast. That, and someone who can reverse the rotation of a planet could easily drop something on Yoda that he just couldn't catch.

Unless Yoda's green because his blood is infused with Kryptonite....but that would be just too weird ;)

um, it would depend on where they fight right? IS Superman, just a normal guy from some other planet?? & here on earth he has super powers?? Gosh, now were getting into semantics of made up people.... Immma geek :D

Joseph

He doesn't need to hit him - he just needs to hit something hot enough to cook the little green gremlin ;) I doubt Yodi's as flame retardant as Mr. Kent.

But yeah....Einstien wasn't the only one turning over :P
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite

Thantos

Ok let see...  every play any other table top RPGs (besides D & D)

Joseph

Quote from: Thantos on January 31, 2006, 09:16:59 PM
Ok let see...  every play any other table top RPGs (besides D & D)

Actually the guy who runs 1/2 our sessions enjoys system development, so more than half my gaming experience is on a variety of homebrew systems, usually trying to simplify different areas of the game.

However I've also tried a vampire-based custom campaign based on the unisystem, a seven-seas campaign and a d20 modern setting as well.

I've never played any CCGs though.
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite

HoTmetal

Gary

Quote from: Joseph on January 25, 2006, 01:26:04 AM
33. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? None in the computer, about 12 using a computer though.
That made me crack up.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Acf

Quote from: AwwLilMaggie on February 01, 2006, 05:30:17 AM
Quote from: Joseph on January 25, 2006, 01:26:04 AM
33. How many hours a day do you spend in the computer? None in the computer, about 12 using a computer though.
That made me crack up.

jay needs to be whipped :P
how do you sleep? jeezzz i am a sleep how should i know :P i don't have camcorder strapped to my bed :P

Joseph, Thanoz: superman and yoda aren't real ;) einstein was dow :P
Sigh...

Joseph

Quote from: rickc on January 31, 2006, 09:39:19 PMcoffee or tea?

More often than not it's coffee (XL Triple/Triple at Tim Hortons to be precise), however I also regularly drink tea. I have specific chinese teas that I like, as well as several herbal teas I drink during the day, depending on my mood and energy level :)

I find tea is better when it's cold in the office.

QuoteJoseph, Thanoz: superman and yoda aren't real

But they still make great role models ;)
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite

Prasad007

Joseph, a question:
do you think this topic is just plain spam? ;)

Leipe Po

well if you go to Holland for that purpose, you may they in our house, know enough of places you would never come across there!!!
and they wont be in Amsterdam, Amsterdam is way to overcrowded, no you need to come to Beverwijk and Heemskerk, the perfect mix of city life and nature!!! and my girlfriend can teach you how to roll a good joint!
There is only one thing more importend to me then coding:
My Girlfriend

Microsoft - "You've got questions.  We've got dancing paperclips."

Tim

Maybe you should stop smoking them before they preform even more damage... ::)

Anywhoooooo

Joseph, could Superman outrun the Flash?

Joseph

Quote from: Prasad007 on February 01, 2006, 08:13:33 AM
Joseph, a question: do you think this topic is just plain spam? ;)

To some I suppose :) However to others it may not be :) It's up to the reader to decide.

Quote from: Tim on February 01, 2006, 09:25:56 AMJoseph, could Superman outrun the Flash?

It would be a tie ;)
Joseph Fung
Co-Founder & CEO, Kiite

Prasad007

are you enjoying being asked questions like this and having to answer them or is it annoying to you ??

kegobeer

Quote from: Tim on February 01, 2006, 09:25:56 AM

Well, I'm definitely not Joseph, but... it depends which Superman and Flash you are talking about.  For argument's sake, we'll say Barry Allen/Wally West (Pre/Post-Crisis), and not Jay Garrick.  Pre-Crisis, they were pretty much matched up, but Flash had more control over the his individual molecules than Superman did, so the edge would go to Flash.  Post-Crisis, no question: Flash.  Of course, no comic book story would ever give either a clear advantage!

IMHO, of course.    ;)

Quote from: Joseph on January 31, 2006, 09:01:31 PM
That, and someone who can reverse the rotation of a planet could easily drop something on Yoda that he just couldn't catch.

I guess we can ignore the fact that stopping and reversing the planet's rotation would probably tear Earth apart, and that making the Earth spin backwards would have absolutely no effect on the flow of time....  I just hope Superman Returns doesn't completely take artistic license with the DC Universe.

Whoops!  I guess I've spent waaaaaaay too much time around comics.  :D
"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." - Norman Schwarzkopf
Posting and you (Click "WATCH THIS MOVIE")

Leipe Po

Quote from: Tim on February 01, 2006, 09:25:56 AM
Maybe you should stop smoking them before they preform even more damage... ::)

Anywhoooooo

my girlfriend smokes sometimes, i dont(you know that if you have read the topic fully), what damage are you talking about?
i know this topic is about Joseph, but i'm curiouse, pleas tell me.....
There is only one thing more importend to me then coding:
My Girlfriend

Microsoft - "You've got questions.  We've got dancing paperclips."

Prasad007

Tim

Will you please "end the spamming"? ::)

Let's just say it makes you a little slow(er)

Advertisement: