News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ropulos

Who's Jerm? the programmer?

No problem. I'll wait

ty

buddy218

does this work for beta 3.1 public because i cant get it to work i got the management page but no ads show

or do the ads work in html code?

Twysted

ok i installed on 1.1.5 and everything works except for the show ad as thread i get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/acidclic/public_html/scambux.com/Sources/Load.php(1726) : eval()'d code(550) : eval()'d code on line 1

does anyone know how to fix it?

ocsam

Hello Everyone,

I just installed the smf ads application and the installation was successful but it is not showing on the configuration sub category in the control panel of my forum.

Please what do i do ?.

Twysted

Quote from: ocsam on May 28, 2008, 10:56:28 AM
Hello Everyone,

I just installed the smf ads application and the installation was successful but it is not showing on the configuration sub category in the control panel of my forum.

Please what do i do ?.

make sure to check the admin.template.php to make sure it added like it was supposed to, also make sure you have the language files uploaded in the themes you are using it on

WhatsTheRent

I had ad management installed already, just upgraded to 1.1.5 and everything is working fine.  I am using the default theme

buddy218

does this work for smf 2.0 beta 3.1 public?

buddy218

hello? i waited for a response for 5 days

izaviejero

Quote from: ocsam on May 28, 2008, 10:56:28 AM
Hello Everyone,

Please what do i do ?.

smsads works fine under 1.1.5 but, before install the mod,  you must set your language to old regular english language file and quite the default english utf8 language file

I dont know if this change results in any other problem...

ArkServer

Hi,

im using the latest ad management software but the ads doesn't show up in IE but strangely it does in firefox: http://tinyurl.com/6qrtdv can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Tuplad

Only works with defult theme... :(

emekau2002

i have just installed ad management mod on my smf forum but is seems not to be displating i have tried every thing , please who can help me

crustybum

I have the same problem as earlier stated, i get my adds duplicated ??? any one help/ its installed on 1.15

Chris

Context

I get the  "...not compatible with this version of SMF" error and I am using 1.1.5 fresh install with no other packages installed. I unpacked the zip file and it appears to be whole and complete. English is the default language.

Thoughts anyone?

LilMermaidGirl

Quote from: fredg61 on May 22, 2008, 03:25:17 PM
Quote from: NIBOGO on May 21, 2008, 09:51:43 PM
where is the version of smf 1.1.5 of this mod??

I too have the same question. This is what I get When I uploaded it:

Package uploaded successfully
Package has been downloaded successfully

Ad Managment [ Apply Mod ] [ List Files ] 

[ Back ] 

This is what I get when I tried to apply it:

Installations actions for "Ad Managment":
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF. 

I'm using 1.1.5 version. Can someone please help me?

Thanks.

Fredg61

I'm getting that too... It stinks, I just want to have one add at the top of my forum (currently I can only get it to display at the bottom of forum, yeah that's getting a high click through rate lolz...

c a g a t a y

Hi all

I installed evertyhing without any error

I am using SMF 1.1.5

But there is a WHITE FIELD in my add area

It is swf actually (my add is swf)

And swf works correctly outside add

Any idea?

picture

Quote from: ArkServer on June 03, 2008, 11:10:12 AM
Hi,

im using the latest ad management software but the ads doesn't show up in IE but strangely it does in firefox: http://tinyurl.com/6qrtdv can anyone help me out? Thanks!

same for me mate. checked the source code, and it doesn't even show up in IE, meaning that IE is not recognizing the modded code or that the mod is not altering the code properly for IE to see it, etc.

christicehurst

Can this mod be used for normal banner with a link to a external site?
www.brisbanelionsunited.com - A forum for everyone!

Bigguy

hmpargi

how should i use this mod with different themes

Advertisement: