Ad Management mod

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, January 30, 2006, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kindred

well, then the conditional code/logic would be in the hooks file...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

samborabora

Yeah, but I can't think of how to condition for a theme, there is a variable you can use, isn't there? Provided the global is loaded...

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

saurabh1938

Hi All,

I use Simple Portal and also using ad management Mod and responsive Ads from Google Adsense. Now the thing is The ads which are shown in between the posts are misaligned and are centrally aligned to the page and overlaps the right block, instead it should be right aligned or centrally aligned to the post block rather than a page. Attached is the screenshot to show the problem

Regards,
saurabh
Visit my forum : www.gotripperz.com

samborabora

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 11, 2015, 09:46:37 AM
For what SMF version?

Whereabouts do I put to not show on certain themes, and what variable exactly should it be?

vbgamer45

I think you can do a conditional system using the variable $user_settings['id_theme']
And decide to show ads or not based on the theme id
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

samborabora

Quote from: vbgamer45 on July 19, 2015, 12:23:47 AM
I think you can do a conditional system using the variable $user_settings['id_theme']
And decide to show ads or not based on the theme id
That's the one, $user_settings['id_theme'], should I go through finding all of the little places the ad hooks into, or is there one bit (index.template?) in particular I need to condition to just take the entire ad mod out from loading on the mobile theme?

EmsoffLambs

I am having trouble with this mod. I was able to get it installed and added two ads, but they don't show up when am logged into the forum. However, if I log out and view it as a guest, or log into another account, the display. Yesterday I added two more ads (4 total) but it only shows the original two, not the two new ones. And I still cannot get it to show any when I'm logged into my regular admin account. I thought perhaps it was just showing a cached version on my browser, but I've deleted all history and still cannot see them. How can I get ALL  the ads to display on ALL accounts?

vbgamer45

You may checked a setting in ad management mod to not show ad's to admins

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

EmsoffLambs

That was easy! Thank you!

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

waplist

Hi i have installed this mod with SimpleAds mod and now its showing only this error Unable to load the 'Ads' template.

Please help me board is not working after that if i click any link its showing error.

vbgamer45

You shouldn't do that. Only have one ad mod installed either or but not both.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

waplist

Ya but what to do now.where to upload ads.template.php

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

waplist

It worked.i was so  :-\ :o . Thanks

vbgamer45

Glad you have it working!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

waplist

I have a feature request please add display ads by groups and ads impression counts.

vbgamer45

I have those features in AdSeller Pro but it is my paid addon.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: