Started by weber, February 14, 2006, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weber

I released this theme. :)

Thumbnail:

Screen shots:

Live demo:

Download:

The following files and the codes are included in this theme.  I wish to express my gratitude to all authors. :)

FAQ:
  • Where is the main color of the theme changed?
    It can be chosen from the administration panel. Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Main color of Pn-Pn theme

• The functions that you added (DHTML Menu, etc) it is not needed.
    Turn off the option with the administration panel. Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme

• The size of the avatar displayed in the uppermost part is small.
    To maintain the layout of the theme, avatar is resized. Make it to turning off with the administration panel if you do not like it. Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Resize an upper avatar image (height: 65px, width: 65px)

• I want to display Posters info (Avatar, Stars, etc...) in the left.
    Admin -> Configuration -> Current Theme -> Posters information position

• I want to increase the tab of the menu.
    It is possible to do by the method similar to default.
    How to add tabs to Core (NDT)?

• I installed MOD. However, it is not reflected in this theme.
    All Mods are designed for the theme of default. Therefore, when you use MOD by this theme, it is necessary to add by yourself .
    How to make mods work with themes?

• "Attention of Pn-Pn theme" is displayed.  What is this?
    When the file for this theme is insufficient, this is displayed.
    Copy "Modifications.english.php" of the "languages" directory of Pn-Pn onto the first. Next, rename it according to the language for which you use the file.

• The translated buttons are necessary for me.
    The buttons of Pn-Pn is the same as Ig-Oh. When the translated button doesn't exist, it is necessary to make it from you.

• Will this theme follow to the update of SMF during the future?
    It is not guaranteed though I will do it. Remove this theme from your choices if you hope for a prompt update of the theme and a cordial support. I will irregularly update this theme.

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Acf

great logo and i like the tabs as well :)
Sigh...

weber

Acf

nice :D

is this a easter egg? :P <div class="bdc"><!-- nothing :P --></div>

I guess theme will be a big hit :)
Sigh...

eriktm

Wanna download it!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Where ??? ??? ???

Or, is it not yet avabile? :'(

codenaught

Very nice theme. I like the layout and colors a lot. :)
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

JayBachatero

Quote from: Erik™ on February 15, 2006, 02:46:11 PM
Wanna download it!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Where ??? ??? ???

Or, is it not yet avabile? :'(

[Preview] Pn-Pn for 1.1 RC 2
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Burpee

Good job, looks very nice! :)

One item - The topics/posts column on the boardindex is kind of unclear. What are the posts and what are the topics?

weber

ªcF
Thanks. :)
Only it is put instead of the blank, and there is no wonderful meaning. However, it might look strange. :P

akabugeyes
Thank you for a good comment. :) I also especially like the arrangement of colors.

Burpee
Thanks. :)
It assumes the same view as the fraction. For instance...

1   Topics
   _   ______
   2   Posts

However, it is not certainly understood easily. It is a result of giving priority to the design.

Miraenda

Another excellent theme koni. Your themes are always unique and beautiful :D

forsakenlad

Looks cool, I agree about the unclarity that Burpee has pointed out :)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

sunseeker

very nice! love it.

i agree - topic and posts count not clear. but hey, you never know what you are going to come up with unless you try new things!

my wish list would be to add an admin dropdown that could change the 3 major colors automatically.

nice work! good job!  ;D

Acf

Sigh...

crazystu

very nice theme koni...
will you be doing any colour variations?

Aaron

Looks very nice and unique, Koni! Good job!

LaBamba

weber

Thanks for nice comments, everyone. :)

I will try the method of my making it comprehensible about Topics/Posts. When this theme is completed, it thinks about other color version.

It became a thing that the almost everyone did not use though I made the different color version from the theme before in compliance with the demand. :P

bloc

Quote from: koni on February 17, 2006, 02:36:28 AM
Thanks for nice comments, everyone. :)

I will try the method of my making it comprehensible about Topics/Posts. When this theme is completed, it thinks about other color version.

It became a thing that the almost everyone did not use though I made the different color version from the theme before in compliance with the demand. :P

Thats too bad. Personally I think you should just concentrate on making it just the way you want it, and leave the color versions stuff for later - its much easier when the theme is "perfect". ;)

weber

I understand what you say well. :) However, the thing to make a different color for me version is a difficult thing.

Then, the balance of the theme is lost though it is easy to change the color of the main. It is needed to match everything. I do not want to share the theme that loses balance.

First of all, when I make the theme, the color of the main is decided. Afterwards, shape is decided. Therefore, it is not easy to change the color of the main.

Advertisement: