News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMF - Drupal Bridge Alpha Version!

Started by BoogieBug, February 15, 2006, 11:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmatyi

Hi, I found more two embien bug.

- one is, that the smf log out the user automatically after 60sec, but the drupal don't make it. In this case the user have to have to log out from the drupal, and log return.
- another bug is that the user id between the drupal and the smf is not syncronized correctly. Now if a user register himself  the created uid in the drupal will be 120, but in the smf 121.

MrPrise

cb_keith

Does anyone have a working copy of Embient that they could send me, or post here for download? I'm getting a blank white page during the install for Embient. I'm running a Unix server. Thanks.

olem

Hi.
I'm using Drupal and joomla + smf. I should loved to use this bridge, but I'm finding it's so confusing. Could someone make a guide for people who is not so familiar whit php and things like that. Then me and many more will be greatful. :D

The One

Yup that guide will be very useful.
Apart from that does anyone have a site with this setup so that we can have a look.
The problem is choice

GravuTrad

On a toujours besoin d'un plus petit que soi! (Petit!Petit!)

Think about Search function before posting.
Pensez à la fonction Recherche avant de poster.

nickie

MrPrise

ChadsMach1

Bump. I am interested in this as well. I did not even know this existed until today. I really do not want to use VB (unless I have no other choice) with some Drupal projects I am working on.

nickie

MrPrise

Quote from: nickie on January 16, 2007, 06:18:38 PM
Is there any ideas for 5.0?
Well, there is a project which might interest you. DruBB

inet_man

URGENT: I'm interested in SMF 1.1.1 and Drupal 5 (starting fresh)... please keep me in the loop... building now!

vb

SMF 1.1.1 and Drupal 5 live demo.
http://veberu.hostfabrica.ru
You can register and try.
Now it is set to work in Russian but you can write english too.
Enjoy.

MrPrise

Thank you, but it would be easier for us in English. ;-) Have you continue to develop embient or this is another solution? Anyway: when and where do you publish the code? :-) thank you. I registered and the integration looks very cool! Please publish this as soon as possible! I even would like to help to test and improve it!

vb

Quote from: MrPrise on January 23, 2007, 02:50:51 PM
Thank you, but it would be easier for us in English. ;-) Have you continue to develop embient or this is another solution? Anyway: when and where do you publish the code? :-) thank you. I registered and the integration looks very cool! Please publish this as soon as possible! I even would like to help to test and improve it!
it would be easier for us in English. ;-) Partly already translated.
It is another solution.
Code will be published next week.

shoptalk

I viewed your Drupal integration demo (calling it from hxxp:www.google.com/translate_t [nonactive] did the trick for this non-Russian reader). It looks very promissing.

Looking forward to getting into the code!

Cheers

SlowMo

he posted the bridge already in another thread.  It's titled
smf_api_2.php extension for advanced integration

vb

Quote from: shoptalk on January 29, 2007, 11:17:49 AM
I viewed your Drupal integration demo
Looking forward to getting into the code!

Demo and code

http://vgb.org.ru/download

Advertisement: