News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Oxygen

Started by Bloc, March 15, 2006, 11:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdwinK

I like this theme :) Thank you very much.

Hope there will be a TP version of it soon

(Found a 0.95 TP version of it).
|| foto-site ||

metoh

could you produce a 1.1 final version on this too?

i would be very appreciative...

bloc

Yes, done with all my themes in fact. Going to start uploading tonight. ;)

bloc

metoh

I am using the 1.1 version - theres no error except for the banner at the top..

my banner is at 100px X 1024px - but it cuts my banner into 50px X 1024px...

anyway to edit the template or smth?, because on the 1.0.X version, it doesn't happen..

and the bbc icons all have a blue border around them like in a squarish form.

bloc

Its css..the banner is used as background style. If you raise the height in style.css it might work.

k0rfain

yes I like it but. can we put mods on it like quick reply?

emrys01

Quote from: Bloc on December 16, 2006, 07:27:06 PM
Its css..the banner is used as background style. If you raise the height in style.css it might work.

i liike this theme a lot, Bloc, but am getting so frustrated at the lack of info as to how to add custom nav buttons (e.g. Member List, Staff List,  Chat, Electrocute Random User, etc....)  Is it possible to provide a brief howto to cover the creation of the appropriate image files, and their incorporation into the style sheet to make them actaully show up and have a discernible effect?  this might very well prevent slaughter and mayhem amongst my coworkers, so consider it a genuine public service!!  ;)

thanks very much for all your work thruout TP, and all the themes, not just Oxygen.   you are a genious, and it is not unappreciated by us lesser mortals!

thanks.

mitch

pieterj

Very nice theme, Bloc! Thank you for that! I have translated some things to Dutch, and this version is now running on www.hulpverleningsforum.nl [nofollow] (The text "Most online ever" was hardcoded in English, translated it to Dutch in the template file itself)

Just one thing I can't fix.... I want the numbers of the pages at the and of topics (like: << 1 2 3 >>) a littlebit bigger, its too small in the opinion of my forummembers, but I can't see where it is arranged in the style.css..... I tried to change the following part:

Quote/* Default font sizes: small (8pt), normal (10pt), and large (14pt). */
.smalltext
{
        font-size: x-small;
        font-family: Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif;
}
.normaltext
{
        font-size: small;
}
.largetext
{
        font-size: large;
}

but these little numbers are not changing.....

Where can I change this?

Thank you!

pieterj

...and another question  ;)

The members who are using Firefox as browser, can see an error in showing pictures, sometimes the pictures seems to be too "big", they don't stop at the tableborders, see the following picture:

Is this a bug, and is there a solution?

Looking forward to hear from you!

pieterj

Nobody?  ;)

Can someone please help me.... My forummembers are killing me...  :D

hotrod007

Anytime I edit the settings,  I get kicked back to the default them?   And could someone tell be the values I need to input to make the forum smaller?

bloc

Most likely you got a wrong version of Oxygen for your SMF installation. What SMF and oxygen version do you use..?

pieterj

Hi Bloc,

Can you please take a look at my post from january 2nd? I still haven't find out where I can change this lettertype....

Thanks!

bloc

The small numbers have to be changed in the template..try finding "pageindex" inside MessageIndex.template and Display.template.

pieterj

belio

Any update for v1.1.2 ? 

I have this problem with the current version:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=49724.0

Thanks,

Erwin

WebWorm

Also wondering about a 1.1.2 release... :)

Maybe someone can answer my question? I've used the Oxygen theme as the basis for my forum, but have tweaked the design elements extensively - will uploading a newer version of Oxygen wipe out custom code changes made to the index.template.php and display.template.php files?

The only reason I'm looking at a newer Oxygen version is because I get nothing but error messages when I go to my Themes and Layout settings from Admin:

Unable to load the 'reset_list' template.
Unable to load the 'list_themes' template.
Unable to load the 'edit_list' template.

bloc

It needs updating..and your edits will sadly be wiped.

For those errors though, try to temporarily rename Themes.template inside Oxygen to _Themes.template. You will not be able to change the current theme settings though.

WebWorm

Thanks, Bloc - the template is great - I'll just maybe have to do some massive cut and paste work to get it back to status quo, because I'd like to be able to change the current theme settings from admin.

Advertisement: