[Theme] Aura Template (SMF 1.1RC2 )

Started by pangolin123, April 08, 2006, 03:23:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

winux99

this theme looks very good. I have downloaded it and installed on my site but one thing I find not so nice is that there is not enough clear cut features in it.

For eg, in a topic, in between each post, there is no clear cut line or color scheme that separate between each post. Or other line that shows definition of each cell clearly.

I think this is very important in a forum to make reading things easier. I understand that this sort of design is for aestaticity but for a forum, clearly defined table/section is more important.

pangolin123

Quote from: DemonicInfluence on April 18, 2006, 08:04:28 PM
Yay! I'm done. Will edit with link once make sure it looks pretty good :)

http://www.thehouseofpolitics.com/Aura_TP.tgz

Only one problem. The theme isn't aligned in center... DUnno how to fix but it is now xhtml valid :)

Updated so it is aligned :D

Good work, DemonicInfluence , you can post them on Tinyportal site. :D

To winux99, I'll consider what u said, very good feedback indeed.. ;D

theonly82

i've install this theme
www.mypolycampus.net/v6
but there is an error
QuoteFatal error: Call to undefined function: tportal_version() in /home/zhamct/public_html/v6/Sources/Load.php(1607) : eval()'d code on line 416

anyone can help me?
Malaysia Polytech Students & Alumnis Discussion Board -v2006-

pangolin123

I've added two new templates on my site. Hybrix red and Devil wings. For those who want to try them can download from my site. I will release them here soon.

DemonicInfluence

Weapon X

Quote from: Wolfenrook on April 08, 2006, 05:49:42 AM
Also could do with centering the entire table as at the mo it sits on the left of the browser page.

Other than that, looking really good.

I agree.......I just installed it and then uninstalled it for that reeason.

I have my screen resolution at 1152x864 and am using FF 1.07......the forum is not centered and is over to the left.....
Personally I prefer those that fill the page rather then are centered with huge borders on the left and right.

It is visually appealing though.......very nice work.

DemonicInfluence

IN the CSS maybe change the body section so the left % is higher???

pangolin123

Go to ur CSS, find
Quotebody
{

Right below it, remove,
Quoteposition: absolute;
  top: 0%;
  left: 3%;

then click save. I though I have fixed it, but I am very careless these days... I will post an updated version of the template soon.

DemonicInfluence

Doesn't that just put it to the left totally?

.Darkman

hi all.
i also got the right from kman to convert his skins.
http://gfxindia.com/
i am using my own aura theme there.
i think its a better conversion.
and in tspyder's themes the catbg are of fixed width and they don't resize.so thay look bad at the backend and also with tp.
in my theme the middle portion is made to repeat so the fit well with all.
i think i'll be releasing many more themes in this layout.
hope you like them. and also the buttonset is from kman's original theme. so they go well with the theme.

Clever Tutorials - One place for all of them . . .
SMF Theme Works

L.G.S

I agree, your forum skin looks much more neater and defined, well done.
FREE and LIVE World Cup + Premier League football streams:

www.gamesandgoals.com

Bigguy

Vinspire

Nice theme ... I like the bar ... Is it possible to modified it to work with the default theme ? :P

:mn:

get the psd of the original invisionfree skin from freewebs.com/kskins [nofollow]

.Darkman

QuoteNice theme ... I like the bar ... Is it possible to modified it to work with the default theme ?
Which bar ?

SMF Theme Works

rockinaway

I sorted out the tables around stuff...

in style.css remove

border: 1px solid #ADBAC6;

Have I helped you? Then please join AdminFuel - The forum for forum administrators.

If you need help managing your forum, or maybe launching it, then visit us and view the quality articles, downloads and posts.

rockinaway

Made many changes to the template, to suit my needs, but great template, if anyone wants any of the changes I will give them :D
Have I helped you? Then please join AdminFuel - The forum for forum administrators.

If you need help managing your forum, or maybe launching it, then visit us and view the quality articles, downloads and posts.

.Darkman

Quote from: rockinaway on June 10, 2006, 05:12:24 PM
I sorted out the tables around stuff...

in style.css remove

border: 1px solid #ADBAC6;

What did this do for you ?

SMF Theme Works

rockinaway

It got rid of the tables surrounding everything :D

Advertisement: