News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

create smf forum 2.0.1.8

Started by Anah, April 16, 2024, 01:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anah

Hello, how can I create a forum for version 2.0.1.8 of smf or any one with an old icon?

The reason is that I don't like the new icons and new emoticon

I want these icon

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

2.0.19 and 2.1.4 are on our download page, there is also an archive page holding earlier releases. You are more than welcome to grab any version you like - BUT, I would strongly suggest you go for at least 2.0.19, preferably straight to 2.1.4, and if you dislike some graphics the version doesn't matter as you are free to customize however you want!
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Anah

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on April 16, 2024, 03:26:01 PM2.0.19 and 2.1.4 are on our download page, there is also an archive page holding earlier releases. You are more than welcome to grab any version you like - BUT, I would strongly suggest you go for at least 2.0.19, preferably straight to 2.1.4, and if you dislike some graphics the version doesn't matter as you are free to customize however you want!
ok, I downloaded 2.0.19, how do I create the forum with that or how do I change the post icon??? I'm new, I don't know much about code.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Irisado

You have already prevously opened a topic about this in the Spanish boards: https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=588713.0.  Crossposting is not permitted, so I am locking this topic.  If you receive no replies in the Spanish board by the weekend, please send a PM to request that this topic be re-opened.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: