News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[DONE] Magic Llama mod

Started by Aquilo, April 04, 2004, 08:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aquilo

babylonking, I notice you have your forum in maintenance mod if you want to kill this till I can find out why it don' like the table, look in index.php and find this

// load a new Llama.
if (($user_info['is_guest'] != 1) && ($modSettings['freeLlamas'] == 1))
loadLlamas();

and comment it
// load a new Llama.
if (($user_info['is_guest'] != 1) && ($modSettings['freeLlamas'] == 1))
//loadLlamas();

this will stop loadLlamas(); from loading and the error for now! sorry for the errors I'm looking for another way to write the query but there are three databases with it running right now and I don't understand why it says it's not there! but I am pulling my hear out trying to figure this out!

Homie

Now guys Everything is updated and now you should be able to downlaod the llama mod zip with no BUGS Thats what  Aquilo told me  :)

bostasp

Oh crap, someone didn't kill this cult.

babylonking

don't worry about maintenance mod  :)

I think the llama is looking for yabbse_llama_info table and i have llama_info table only.

Table 'babylon_forum.yabbse_llama_info' doesn't exist
File: /home/babylon/public_html/forum/Sources/Load.php
Line: 1038

Aquilo

oh if that's it go to phpmyadmin drop the table and past this in sql

CREATE TABLE `yabbse_llama_info` (
  `ID` mediumint(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `Type` int(2) NOT NULL default '0',
  `points` smallint(3) NOT NULL default '0',
  `md5` varchar(15) NOT NULL default '',
  `member` mediumint(8) default NULL,
  `Released` int(10) default NULL,
  `Caught` int(10) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`ID`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

babylonking

ok i renamed the table llama_info to yabbse_llama_info and it works only in EI in mozilla firefox the llama image is not floating  ::)

Acf

we need a post police version :P
Sigh...

babylonking

another bug ::) my karma in my profile page is +29/-15 and in message display is +29/-

some thing is wrong ?

Grudge

The mod file isn't working homie. If you have modified your source files or arn't using beta 4.1 that would cause it - or if the mod file is broke. Please don't PM me about other peoples mods, and stop multi-posting, if you make a post and want to add to it then edit it, don't keep posting more and more replies one after another.
I'm only a half geek really...

Homie

OK Sorry.+ im using 4.0 how do i make it 4.1 do i download the update. Also i had added a team Button to my forum.

Grudge

team Button won't matter. Everyone *should* be using 4.1. It's on the download page and has been out for ages, and was posted about in the news board.

Homie

Go here heres my forum

http://abhosting.uni.cc/abhosting/abhosting/index.php

look at the bottom of it it says

4 it doesnt say 4.1

but my new forum i just made says 4.1
http://abhosting2.uni.cc/llamatestforum/index.php

so how can you somehow update it

Grudge

Jebus, there are so many threads on updating a forum! Download the "upgrade" package, upload it to your server (being careful not to overwrite your index.template.php if you have changed it. And run upgrade.php. There is more info around.

Homie

Thank you thats all i wanted to know i Appreciate it  :)

Homie

well i installed it on a clean SMF thats been updated and i get error at bottom of my forum

http://abhosting2.uni.cc/llamatestforum/index.php

And i enabled magic llamas but they never popped up and i set it so it will pop up every time your froum loads so now whats the problem

bostasp

Quote from: Grudge on April 04, 2004, 03:12:03 PM
...and stop multi-posting, if you make a post and want to add to it then edit it, don't keep posting more and more replies one after another.

homie, just read and take in what Grudge is saying to you.

Homie

I am i upgraded my forum im now trying to get my llama to work i installed it and enabled it but it doesnt piop up the llamas dont

[Unknown]

See, I told you my mod was better.  It is cross browser.

-[Unknown]

Homie

Can you make a Llama mode for me or everyone id be happy  :) Becasue yours is the best [Unkown]

babylonking

QuoteSee, I told you my mod was better.  It is cross browser.

With mozilla firefox the llama image just copy itself to a random location on my forum and i don't need to chase the llama with my mouse  :P

But it's ok cuz %90 of my members they use IE  :)

Advertisement: