Registered Links

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, May 18, 2006, 07:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Jsizizzle

I have no idea what to do with the link you have me. Can you please explain what I need to do in order to reverse the edits?

vbgamer45

Just upload to that site and see what files it edits then manually change them in the files.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

-Rock Lee-

Quote from: Jsizizzle on January 20, 2018, 06:27:32 PM
Hello, I tired to uninstall this mod and got a warning and 2 failed messages.  Can someone help me as I'd now like guests to see all links?

That happens when a certain line is not found to be able to do the installation, you must manually modify the file where the error marks you and then install it. In this way it should be working without major problems or in any case adapt it to the theme needs ...

Regards!
¡Regresando como cual Fenix! ~ Bomber Code
Ayudas - Aportes - Tutoriales - Y mucho mas!!!

SirLouen

There is any pro mod for this? Something that could manage more things, for example, selecting which URLs should not be hidden for guests.
Take care, because this mod is a SEO killer because it also affects to internal linking in posts... (not only benefits the idea of deleting external links)

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SirLouen

Have you published this in Github? I might consider looking for ways to extend this because as I said, as it is currently this plugin has an awesome functionality, but at the same time is a serious SEO killer.

vbgamer45

Not at at this time. You can make changes and post here and I can review.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

Added install support for 2.1 RC1
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

dodos26

Hey, Good Broother! You can add a remove hides for "select" on code tag?

vbgamer45

Not part of this mod. I think there was another mod that did that.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

dodos26

But why don't you want to add this improvement? Because of this, users who see the code cannot select it.

vbgamer45

Trying to keep the mod as simple as possible. Any link should be marked as such. More features cause more issues.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sirfpsycho

I am using smf 2.0.15 and Registered Links mod 3.0

In simpleportal shoutbox, most of the time error shows:
You are not allowed to view links

While already logged in. As an Admin still I face this issue. After 5-10 minutes I can see links in shoutbox automatically. After few minutes again error shows. How can I fix?

vbgamer45

It might be a caching issue causing old data to show up and reappeear at times.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

sirfpsycho

vbgamer45

It would probably be on simple portals end/disable SMF caching levels
Not ideal but that is what happens when data is cached. It should be cached by membergroup level if data changes.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Shades.

Just letting you know the register link in this mod needs to be updated to action=signup instead of action=register for 2.1RC4 ;)
ShadesWeb.com - Custom Logos - My Themes on SMF | My Themes on ShadesWeb
https://shadesweb.com

BikerHound.com - Sniffing out the road ahead
https://bikerhound.com

Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

vbgamer45

thanks for the headsup!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

vbgamer45

Update!
Now supports SMF 2.1 RC4 and uses signup action instead of register

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: