News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Announce/Global Announcement mod

Started by TecShdw, March 18, 2006, 03:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecShdw

Just wonder if there is (and I missed it in my search) or if there are any place for an Announcement/Global Announcement mod for SMF?

In case you don't know what I mean, it is just another posting option, like a sticky, only the Global will post to ALL catagories.

Thanks!

[nofollow]

anunlike

Alan S

pity i'd like this mod, would be useful as there is a similar feature in vB and phpbb
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

Skipdawg

This would be great. I was looking for such myself.
Skipdawg's Community

Powered by SMF 1.1.3

Alan S

site down cause hes buildin it................
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

TecShdw

I did notice the announce feature that sends it to all members, that's not too bad, but of course new members you would have to resend to....

[nofollow]

Alan S

i got my hands on that mod from someone else that had it but only the super sticky works

L.G.S

FREE and LIVE World Cup + Premier League football streams:

www.gamesandgoals.com

Alan S

dont think i should post it up , he took his mods off simplemachines for a reason.......unless one of the smf team can say othervvise?

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

RBH

jay, you ARE the code monkey! ;D thanks!

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Advertisement: