News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

User "Logged On" Indicator

Started by dbrown, July 15, 2006, 08:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbrown

I'd like to have a small image in the header of site when a user is logged in (A little LED light, or something), and no image when the user is a guest. Any suggestions on the code I would use? Thanks.
Please do not PM me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses by contacting someone who has a clue. Thank you.

unrelenting

Look at the code in the display.template.php that adds the under peoples profile if they are logged in.

dbrown

What would I need to include in my site template? I can't use the SSI include, can I?
Please do not PM me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses by contacting someone who has a clue. Thank you.

dbrown

dbrown

Been playing with this forever it seems like, still can't make it work. Any ideas anyone? Thanks.

Advertisement: