News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 07, 2006, 10:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resourcez

I have posted the Treasury mod.

Whilst I believe it meets all requirements and is safe to use, you should be aware that it is not yet an approved mod, though the big red warning does give you a small hint of that :)

Treasury is a conversion of an old php-nuke module called Nuke Treasury (recognized with the original, clickable, copyright link).

It manages and displays PayPal donations automatically, with monthly targets, progressive totals, and even a progress "donatometer".  Members have the choice of having their donation listed publicly or anonymously, as well as a summary in their Profile.

Donation amount and currency is configurable and selectable.   Tools are provided for managing site expenses and receipts, as well as a highly configurable administration interface, and in-built documentation.

An important feature of Treasury, is that it operates from its own return and notify URLs, which means you don't have to modify a pre-existing return URL in your PayPal account, like for Paid Subscriptions.  It will quite happily co-exist.

Major work remaining is completion of language definitions so that it can become fully multi-lingual.

Installs/uninstalls on SMF 1.1 RC3 and 1.1 Final (makes provision for TinyPortal 0.9.5 and 0.9.6 if TP exists).  Successfully tested on SMF and TP sites with over 30 mods installed.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

Benneh

Sounds quality mate, I cant download it from the link above, how can I get it to try it out?

vbgamer45

It is a large mod that will take a while to approve since there is a lot to go though.

For the mod author I suggest reading the mod guidelines
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=117819.0

And then update the mod.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Resourcez

My starting point was the guidelines.

Resourcez

Would have been nice to receive some feedback on why you rejected it, given that it was more correctly coded than many mods I have seen approved, including some of yours.

Dainis

Any word on this mod? It sounds like it was created with care, and it certainly sounds useful...

Resourcez

jossanaijr

Where is the official thread of this MOD?
Comments Link does not work:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=916

Looking also for pictures.

Advertisement: