Unable to load the main template

Started by sektor, February 08, 2007, 08:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oby

I had the same exact problem, thanks for the fix :) For me it worked fine until 1.1.7 as well, but this one line of changed code fixed it.

Alcor

Thanks.

I had this error until this moment in "Layout and options" (in the admin panel), and I fixed replacing this line in smf.php (the Orstio solution)

$nqsefurl = substr($nonsefurl, 0, strpos($nonsefurl, 'option')) . preg_replace('/(\;)([^=#]*)([#"])/', '$1$2=$2$3', substr($nonsefurl, strpos($nonsefurl, 'option'), strlen($nonsefurl)));

by

$nqsefurl = substr($nonsefurl, 0, strpos($nonsefurl, 'option')) . preg_replace('/(\;)([^=#]*)([\;#"])/', '$1$2=$2$3', substr($nonsefurl, strpos($nonsefurl, 'option'), strlen($nonsefurl)));

The com_smf version is 1.1.7, I updated it today and this code line isn't fixed.

bmwsport

Where is this SMF.PHP file located, and where is this bridge.smf.php file located?  I can't find these files to edit the lines...

Kindred

in the component directory of mambo
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: