Browse Packages
No packages yet.

now i even cant upload any new package,,,

coz it dnt show thm ,, wht to do ,,,plz help

Visit us at  ww.4moreFun.com

J-xToF

I got same problem.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=194765.0

Need help too, i thought i would have fully installed all packages before the week end.  =[

babjusi

Use the search button guys. That issue about the Package Manager has been asked and answered countless times.

J-xToF

i did a search. But none of the answers solved my problem.  =/
i went through 4 pages of search.

funcouldron

please support us

IF U COULD GIVE US THE LINK 2 THE topic where this is solved

then we could be very thankful
cause we have searched a lot and couldn't find

J-xToF

OK ill list down what i have tried.
1/ I check the path in the package installer., and everything was correct. (but i think some mod tried to install itself on another folder and cause my forum to stop working as it was looking for files in the wrong path. But all settings were already corect, the path etc. I dont know y it went installing in the wrong path.
So i made a copy of files needed in the wrong path and could use the forum again.

2/ So i used the --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fix_ownership.php (19.71 KB - downloaded 1090 times.)  found here http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=28393.0
and it gave me the actual path where my forum was , so everything should be correct.

3/ another solution i found was to go in the options of package explorer and click on Only the standard files are writable.
But it was already done.

4. I have seen in many post that you should try to delete your temp directory.
so i deleted the temp directory found in >
when i go to / public_html / forums / Packages /

But still the same, i cant install packages, everytime i get An Error Has Occurred!
The package you tried to upload either is not a valid package or has become corrupted. 

rummie

Quote from: babjusi on September 14, 2007, 11:56:12 AM
Use the search button guys. That issue about the Package Manager has been asked and answered countless times.
:( no doubt because the search function never finds anything and/or people dont use it enough - as a result, the post a new question which then clutters up the search results and shows up first for the others who diligently search.

The SMF team is right on top of it though, with a new Birthday Greeting enhancement that is sure to please!

Tick

J-xToF

Yeah but the 1st board didnt help at all.
What i did to solve the problem is to change the path my smiley were installed.
And notice the pckage was pointing to the wrong path too, so it wasnt detecting the packages properly.
Once fixed i uninstalled every package, and re-installed them.
Now its working

funcouldron

but i cant see any packages i installed thn how come i uninstall thm?

funcouldron

i got this error

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/HideBoard_1-1.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/HideBoard_1-1.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/FontAndSizeDropDown_1.2.tar.gz (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/FontAndSizeDropDown_1.2.tar.gz (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/backups (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/backups (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/sbox_v1.16.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/sbox_v1.16.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/topicStarter_1.3.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/topicStarter_1.3.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/13SMFStaff.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/13SMFStaff.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/SearchResutlsMod.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/SearchResutlsMod.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/googletalkfield.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/googletalkfield.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/KarmaApplaudOnly_1-0-1.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/KarmaApplaudOnly_1-0-1.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/Total_Time_Logged_In_Days_to_Day.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/Total_Time_Logged_In_Days_to_Day.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/pagenumberv1.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/pagenumberv1.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/MessagePreviewOnHover.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/MessagePreviewOnHover.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/AgeLocationOnPosts_1-0.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/AgeLocationOnPosts_1-0.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/installed.list (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/installed.list (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/Female_Avatars_Extra_FINAL.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/Female_Avatars_Extra_FINAL.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/ThankYouMod112.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/ThankYouMod112.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/index.php (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/index.php (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/TP_0983.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/TP_0983.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/ProfileUserAction_v1.1.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 320

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for /www/110mb.com/w/i/l/l/w/i/s/h/willwishers/htdocs/Packages/ProfileUserAction_v1.1.zip (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /var/wkscript/common.php on line 323

whts it????

J-xToF

Quotebut i cant see any packages i installed thn how come i uninstall thm?
I check in the directories, the packages were installed in same folder as smileys. (different folder from where my forum is)
But i think your problem is different. I didnt get those long error messages.  =/

funcouldron

funcouldron

J-xToF

Check your folder permissions.
Im not sure, but in the error messages there are a lot of permissions denied messages.

Fiery

Hello,

Where you able to get this resolved?

If not please upgrade to 1.1.4 and let us know what your exact problem is.

Thanks

funcouldron

i cant even ypgrade the forum ,,,i cant install packages it gives error and the error i mentiond above are the error i got in my server account,,,, ...

plzzzzzzhelp me out,,,,,

funcouldron

i cant even ypgrade the forum ,,,i cant install packages it gives error and the error i mentiond above are the error i got in my server account,,,, ...

plzzzzzzhelp me out,,,,,

funcouldron

funcouldron

Advertisement: