News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

MemberNumber

Started by Peludo_08, February 19, 2009, 03:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweetwater

FYI

This mod currently won't install on 1.1.9

QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF. 

Regards,

Sweetwater

BAMAVAMP

I would love to see this functioning on 1.1.10. 

Would this work?
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=13830.0

Scoobymaniac

I'm getting a warning that some of the files are corrupt on 1.1.11 and now on 1.1.12.

Is there any update in the pipeline?

Scoobymaniac

I got this to work by manual install on 1.1.13/14 but have now switched to 2.0. Is there any updates planned?

Inti31

I modified that a few minutes ago just for 2.0 Gold - german-utf8 - took only minutes to make it working...

if you want to have that working in your language - it's simple:

extract modification_2.xml and open it with e.g. notepad - you have to download the attached file

3 things you've to modify - enter your language also your translation for the word "registered" and what your label should be (bold).
You find that at the end of that modification-2.xml

<file name="$languagedir/index.[b]german[/b]-utf8.php">
<operation>
<search position="before"><![CDATA[$txt['date_registered'] = '[b]Registriert[/b]';
]]></search>
<add><![CDATA[$txt['memberid'] = '[b]Mitglied N&#186;[/b]';
]]></add>
</operation>
</file>

hmmh, have seen that in code-tags bold is not working - see the text between [b][/b]

See my profile - okay Iam No 1 :)
my forum
my testforum

my mods - which I only made them work for 2.0 Gold:
Topics Filter v3.2 SMF 2.0 Gold
MemberNumber

Eskuineko

¿Nadie retomará el desarrollo de mod? es decir, que lo actualizen, ¿Alguien sabe cómo poner en el campo del perfil el número de usuario? y también en el perfil ya que tengo instalado Ultimate Profile, uso SMF 2.0.1 y el theme Estalia :-\

Espero que alguien hable español.

Biology Forums

Useful :) Especially with prettyURLs

BigMike

Quote from: SgtMic on March 30, 2009, 06:35:29 PM
Irregardless of someone's personal opinions, some mods/ tweaks are and will be favored by certain members. For what ever their reasons. Doesn't mean they need to be shot down.
Just my .02.

X2.

This thread needs to be renamed to "MemberID" because it is certainly not a MemberNumber (which doesn't exist in SMF).

BigMike

Advertisement: