Ignore topic mod - 2.0 RC1 ?

Started by robg2251, April 15, 2009, 11:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robg2251

I'm getting several requests for a ignore topic functionality.   Does this exist and I'm just not finding it anywhere?   I know you can ignore boards.. they're asking to ignore individual topics created inside the boards.   Thanks in advance.   

karlbenson

robg2251

Not that I know of, i tried it before and get errors: 

Installing this package will perform the following actions:
      Type    Action    Description
*    1.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/MessageIndex.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Sources/MessageIndex.php    Test successful
*    2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Profile.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After    ./Sources/Profile.php    Test failed

*    3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Profile-Modify.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Sources/Profile-Modify.php    Test successful
      2.    Add Before    ./Sources/Profile-Modify.php    Test successful
*    4.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      1.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      2.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      3.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      4.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      5.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      6.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      7.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      8.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      9.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      10.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      11.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      12.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      13.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
      14.    Replace    ./Sources/Recent.php    Test successful
*    5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Recent.template.php    Test failed
      1.    Add After    ./Themes/default/Recent.template.php    Test failed
      2.    Add After    ./Themes/default/Recent.template.php    Test failed

*    6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Themes/default/Profile.template.php    Test successful
*    7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
      1.    Add Before    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php    Test successful
   8.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english-utf8.php    Skipping file
   9.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english_british.php    Skipping file
   10.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english_british-utf8.php    Skipping file
   11.    Execute Code    install.php    
   12.    Extract File    ./Sources/IgnoreTopics.php    
   13.    Extract File    ./Themes/default/images/english/ignore.gif    

greyknight17

robg2251, is this issue resolved now? If not, attach those two files that are shown as failed so we can try to add the changes manually for you.

robg2251

robg2251

Just checking to see if anyone was able to look at the attached files to try and repair the errors I was receiving.    Thanks!

Bulakbol

The mod is for Beta 3.1. The RC1 is slightly different that's why the installation test failed.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

greyknight17

Rename those two files on your webhost and upload the attached files instead. You may install the mod and ignore those two errors if you haven't done so already. See if that will make the mod work now.

robg2251

I must have done something wrong.   Downloaded the files you posted, renamed the files on the ftp, uploaded the new files.  Went back to admin and tried loading the package - got errors again on the same files but ignored it, tried to install and got this error: 

Table 'monroe_forum.ignore_topics' doesn't exist
File: /home/monroe/public_html/forum/Packages/temp/install.php
Line: 32

greyknight17

It's missing that table. Try asking this in the mod's own support topic here for more assistance on this issue.

robg2251

Posted in that thread.  I'll await a response.  Thanks for your help. 

robg2251

The issue has not been resolved.  I posted to the owner of the mods thread, however I have not had a response. 
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=240146.0

Advertisement: