News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

I want telugu local language in smf forum language list

Started by airtetdotin, November 17, 2013, 11:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airtetdotin

i want buid community in my local language just registered a www.teluguwebsite.in and installed smf forum

sudden shock there is not listed my language please any devoloper can ix this

Arantor

What language were you looking for?

Is it a language available from http://download.simplemachines.org/?smflanguages ? (you will have to install it)

airtetdotin

sorry that not listed in there

i have founded here the  http://download.simplemachines.org/?archive;version=50 language pack uploaded it theme/default/languages after that serached from forum admin panel not isted there but in languages folder

SMF 2.0 RC1-2 telugu
http://download.simplemachines.org/index.php?thanks;filename=smf_2-0-rc1-2_telugu.zip

Arantor

A language pack that old will not work properly in any situation.

airtetdotin

Arantor

It appears to have been removed. I will contact our localiser team to find out why.

airtetdotin

ok i wait for your reply
i have lots of hopes on teluguwebsite

Arantor

I would not get your hopes up. It must have been removed for a reason.

emanuele

Take a peek at what I'm doing! ;D

Hai bisogno di supporto in Italiano?

Aiutateci ad aiutarvi: spiegate bene il vostro problema: no, "non funziona" non è una spiegazione!!
1) Cosa fai,
2) cosa ti aspetti,
3) cosa ottieni.

Antes

Quote from: emanuele on November 18, 2013, 05:46:46 AM
If I can guess: nobody was working on it. ;)

Exactly...

If you are interested in translating SMF into your native language please visit this topic; http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=258872.0

airtetdotin

i how can i build translation there is Google translator available to covert all languages

Kindred

we do not allow the use of Google translator to translate our software.
All of our native language speakers prove their proficiency in English and their native language(s) and translators will be removed (and their translations rejected) if we discover that they have been using Google translator (which is notoriously poor in many cases)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Arantor

This is not really a feature request. As such I'm moving it out of the Feature Requests board and into the Language boards.

suhaneankit

Telgu is the regional language not the national language so you can never ever find any forum in telgu language.
7 Steps IRCTC Registration IRCTC Registration in 7 Steps
Check PNR Status IRCTC PNR Status

Kindred

we do not care if it is a local or national language.

If someone who can understand the language and knows english wishes to translate it, we will accept the translation - if they follow our documented process (which, as already noted, does not allow the use of google translate)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

suhaneankit

Hello Kindred,
Telgu is an Indian regional language. Very few people can understand it. I am also from India and don't know telgu :D the president language in India is Hindi only.
7 Steps IRCTC Registration IRCTC Registration in 7 Steps
Check PNR Status IRCTC PNR Status

Kindred

Quote from: Kindred on March 15, 2015, 08:00:02 AM
we do not care if it is a local or national language.

If someone who can understand the language and knows english wishes to translate it, we will accept the translation - if they follow our documented process (which, as already noted, does not allow the use of google translate)
Слaва
Украинi

Advertisement: