Social Login

Started by glennk, November 15, 2014, 10:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

And of course the notion that we might have already tried this has completely escaped you. We do not all live in the world of textbooks and theory. Out here in the real world, things are very different.

DenDen60

Quote from: Arantor on November 17, 2014, 11:43:49 AM
Honestly, at this point I legitimately cannot tell if you are sincerely trying to improve things or are flat out trolling us.

You think I have the time to troll you.

Come on. Look at my project and you will understand that I have no time to waste. The only reason I am taking this much time is because my project relies on SMF. I have chosen it 8 years ago and it still is. I thus  want to share my knowledge about engagement, community of practices and usability to help out.

Now if no one is opened enough to even try to understand how that information can be useful for SMF, then I will become a social loafer and take what ever I can from you and don't give back. Is that what you want from your community members?

Arantor

I was under the impression that you were already in that latter category anyway.

DenDen60

Quote from: Arantor on November 17, 2014, 11:51:34 AM
And of course the notion that we might have already tried this has completely escaped you. We do not all live in the world of textbooks and theory. Out here in the real world, things are very different.
Well of course I do not know everything about what happened here. Do you know everything about what is going on elsewhere?

This being said, I have never seen the FAQ in red on the top menu to attract the attention of the user for example. Have you? If so, why was it there in the first place and why was it changed?

Anyway, you do as you wish, if you don't even want to explore the possibilities then I will just use the software and do my own thing.   

DenDen60

Quote from: Arantor on November 17, 2014, 12:00:04 PM
I was under the impression that you were already in that latter category anyway.
Exactly that an impression.   ::)

Irisado

The mulberry bush is well past its sell-by date in this topic, so time for it to have a chance to regrow one day.  Topic locked.
Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Advertisement: