Integrated Shout Out Box For SMF 1.1.13

Started by nubieteky, February 18, 2011, 02:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

That's right - your forum is the forum folder, yshout is inside that.

nubieteky

ok sir thanks again.

it seems that the yshout is working on my forum the only thing thats keep it from appearing
is from my themes.

i had an internet connection problem which open my page partially i saw the chatbox discussion

can i provide a copy of my themes so someone can try it and do the necessary adjustments on the
template.index.php etc ?

i wud be willing to pay.

here is the link for the Avare Mu theme >>> http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=682

here is what it look like on my forum the detials are right aligned instead of left. this is using the avare mu themes

live627

Does it show up on the default theme and is the shoutbox in the format you want?

Then can you attach the file index.template.php from Avare Mu? We can then arrange a small fee over PM after the edits are finished and working.

nubieteky

Hi Sir ^

Yes it shows on the default core theme. Any format would be fine for me as long as the fonts / text is readable or same size as the font on my index board.  size 13

the index template that i attached here contains the modification. this is my actual file on my forum

how much are we looking at here sir? my mode of payment would be paypal.

please advise me if there would be major changes on the template.index.php file

since i am assuming that the edits will be just the yshout script or transferring it to a new line.

i hope you can also so add a //note (edited by live627)

thank you

live627

Ah, this is more complicated than I thought. I reached your website from  your sig (you have a typo there), created an account. I see everything's there, just hidden because of the theme. Still investigating...

It'll be $15

live627

nubieteky

ok thanks ill try it and will give you a reply i got your pm

nubieteky

Hello sir

it work however...

if you could guide me in adjusting the background into a lighter one and make font adjustments Id be verrryyy happy

ps
I have also send 55% of the payment. will settle full amount today with your guidance on the minor changes.

live627

Okay what I did was apply the windowbg2 class to the yshout div and removed its CSS to shrink the font size.

I attached my changes.

nubieteky

ill be attaching a screenshot of your work in just a minute.

Full amount paid.

Sir one more thing if its not to much to ask

i would like the chat box only to be seen on the main index board.

nubieteky

Uploadingtips is very please that live627 have assist us in making yshout/chatbox possible in customized themes.

live627

Quotei would like the chat box only to be seen on the main index board.
Okay the attached should do it

nubieteky

sir template parse error.. On the last file you sent - but no need to do edits, i can see that guest cant see the chatbox since were submitting to katz.

can i have a boarder line on the chatbox?

live627

nubieteky

ok i have made the changes

is it ok that i replace this line >>>  overflow: hidden;
with this >>> border: solid 1px black;

nubieteky

ok thanks anyways this is how i add the code. i hope there would be no issues thanks again.
please confirm if right as i got a limited knowledge on programming.

#yshout {
         overflow: hidden;
         border: solid 4px grey;

nubieteky

live627

Nice to see it all sorted then. Since I'm done and no longer have need of an account there, I deleted mine.

nubieteky

yes thanks for the support! till next time. :D

this would have not been made possible also with the help of Arantor who teach me to use the emulator... thank you... =) and for all the helpful programmers here in smf..

Advertisement: