News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fwitt

Quote from: foxxi on February 26, 2007, 08:37:46 AM
Hy! Please Help!

What's the problem?

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'SSI.php' (include_path='.;c:\Xampp\php\pear\') in Z:\!!..Web..!!\fly2005forum\Sources\Load.php(1708) : eval()'d code(35) : eval()'d code on line 32

My forum SMF 1.1RC3.

it looks like you have a files path wrong somewhere as include_path='.;c:\Xampp\php\pear\' i dont think should have the .; before the c:\.

I've no idea what this has to do with the arcade though

foxxi

where? or which file? I'm not found include_path='.;c:\Xampp\php\pear\' nowhere  :'(

woad.raider

hi,

this modification is very nice,thanks arcade team.

but I want new games,

for example;

contra force

popeye

battle city(90 tank)

super mario

road fighter

and captain majeed :P (joke :D )  others real :)

thanks...

niko

Quote from: foxxi on February 26, 2007, 08:37:46 AM
Hy! Please Help!

What's the problem?

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'SSI.php' (include_path='.;c:\Xampp\php\pear\') in Z:\!!..Web..!!\fly2005forum\Sources\Load.php(1708) : eval()'d code(35) : eval()'d code on line 32

My forum SMF 1.1RC3.

I don't think it is related to arcade

Quote from: fwitt on February 26, 2007, 01:48:36 PM
it looks like you have a files path wrong somewhere as include_path='.;c:\Xampp\php\pear\' i dont think should have the .; before the c:\.

I've no idea what this has to do with the arcade though

. means current directory and ; separates directories so it means "current directory" and "c:\xampp..."
Websites: Madjoki || (2 links retracted by team, links out of date and taken over.)
Mods: SMF Arcade, Related topics, SMF Project Tools, Post History

WIP Mods: Bittorrent Tracker || SMF Wiki

Chris™

Some images are missing.

foxxi

Arcade 2.0.6 and 2.0.7

RoarinRow

Quote from: Chris™ on February 28, 2007, 03:49:24 AM
Some images are missing.

I had all my images missing, but ran this mysql script:

update smf_arcade_games
set thumbnail = CONCAT(smf_arcade_games.internalName,'.gif');

it retrieved all, but 5 that had an extension of .GIF or .png

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

Sacrifist

my members for some reason cant play any of the games. My forum error log just says this when they try. Game not found
The strange thing it that myself and another admin have no problem playing the games. Any ideas? When I first installed it I had an error for the index.template.php but I assumed that was just for the button and I manually added that so Im wondering why its doing this.

Exochat

I have SMF Arcade installed on 1.1.2 forum
It seems to be running ok but I get the following Error Log whenever I have been on the Statistics part of the Arcade:

http://exochat.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=stats

2: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
File: /home/exochat/public_html/Themes/default/ArcadeMenu.template.php (arcade_statistics sub template - eval?)
Line: 586

Although it isnt making any obvious problems with the Mod or Site I was wondering what is causing it and whether any has a fix for it that is simple to do?

Skhilled

Looks like a permissions problem. Try setting it to none and see if that helps. If so, you will need to adjust your permissions. also make sure you have each game set to "enabled" as well as the arcade itself.

DOOM666

i keep getting this code when i or the members hit the show favorties only button.

http://www.dfaclan.nationvoice.com/dfa_forums/index.php?action=arcade;favorites 
8: Undefined index: lang
File: /home/wwwdfacl/public_html/dfa_forums/Themes/default/ArcadeMenu.template.php (eval?)
Line: 564

SMF 1.1.2
Arcade SMF 2.0.7

DOOM

Amanda G

it doesnt work for me.. i'm on smf 1.1.1 and i got latest version of arcade. all i get is a banner on top of forum saying everything is updated table screated and then i leave page and thats it, nothing has changed, tehres no links anywhere and i cant add games if i cant find it.. ? any ideas?
WANTED: Someone to set up a website with smf forum. Will PAY!

Bigguy

Are you using a custom theme. ???

Amanda G

Yea... but i dont get the hot to install mumbo jumbo lol. if u cant upload it or copy-past something into board index its over my head.

B@NE

Where is games for this mod,i can't install nothing???

Amanda G

I found the arcade admin section all of a sudden.. is that were we go to add games? If theres a code i need to paste somewhere I can do that i just need to know where and what the code is.

I'm not very good with smf stuff.. all the database n files things confuse me alot.

Bigguy

Go to www.smfarcade.info to download games. If you upload them into your "Games" folder that is in the root of your SMF they will show up in the arcade admin panel.

Achilles991

I've got problem because my users started to play games, and don't post anymore. I tried with posts per day but that is not OK for all users, and i can't make number of posts required because newbies cant play. I think that perfect requirement will be posts per user total time logged in. Is that possible anyway?

Metal_GunBlade

Hi, I tried installing this mod on smf 1.1.2 but I got an error with my index.template.php

Could you please help me with this?!

Thanks!
Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved

Advertisement: