News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

This site does not work with Mozilla Firefox 0.8????

Started by pcdinh, April 26, 2004, 08:53:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcdinh

Hi all,

I have tried to navigate this site with my favourite browser:Mozilla Firefox 0.8. But all I have got is  a haft-empty pages: no forum, no content except menu and banner. Anything wrong with client-side Javascript???

Any ideas?

Thanks

Dinh
JavaVietnam.org

AmphetaMarinE

Nah mate... works fine on firefox v0.8
must be something up on your end.

Cheers
Amph.
Sign Here: X..........................................................................................

pcdinh

Quote from: AmphetaMarinE on April 26, 2004, 09:11:10 AM
Nah mate... works fine on firefox v0.8
must be something up on your end.

You use Linux, don't you? May be something wrong with Windows version (Windows XP)because it works with all web sites I have surfed except this site? So strange?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

nave

Cordman

[Unknown]

I use Firefox, and I've been using it since 0.7.... all that time I've been posting here, and developing SMF.

I've never had any problems, except those caused by the table layout rendering engine that was buggy pre-0.8, and that was only a 1/100 type thing at least for me.

(and so you know, AmphetaMarinE's screen shot is from Mac OS X.)

-[Unknown]

AmphetaMarinE

no i use winxp on this machine... (the one with the screenshot.....)
But am using an OSX theme
Sign Here: X..........................................................................................

[Unknown]

Quote from: AmphetaMarinE on April 27, 2004, 03:55:32 AM
no i use winxp on this machine... (the one with the screenshot.....)
But am using an OSX theme

It's still a shot from Mac OS X basically, so I'm still right :P.

-[Unknown]

AmphetaMarinE

dschwab9

^Raven^

I have had a problem with this site when using Firefox on my notebook but not on my desktop.  I haven't had a chance to look at what it could be but do believe it has to be on my end.  Perchance, when you have the problem with Firefox are you using a notebook or a desktop?
Jon Reinhart

Owner, CWF GameCast

Public Relations Coordinator, Battlestar Galactica Wiki

Advertisement: