Started by A.M.A, April 28, 2004, 08:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.M.A

in index.template.php look for:

- logo
// The logo and the user info.
echo '
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
and add your logo right after ( echo ' )

- left column
// The main content should go here.  A table is used because IE 6 just can't handle a div.
echo '
<table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr>
<td style="background-color: #D3DDE4; padding: 1ex 20px 2ex 20px;">';
and replace it with:
// The main content should go here.  A table is used because IE 6 just can't handle a div.
echo '
<table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr>
                <td> add you left menu in here! </td>
<td valign="top" style="background-color: #D3DDE4; padding: 1ex 20px 2ex 20px;">';

replace (add you left menu in here!) with your navigation menu codes.

- news
<td width="100%" background="', $settings['images_url'], '/menu_md.gif">', $context['random_news_line'], ' and replace it with:
<td width="100%" background="', $settings['images_url'], '/menu_md.gif"><div style="height: 15px; overflow: auto; padding: 5px;" class="smalltext">', $context['random_news_line'], '</div>
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

1948Pal

A.M.A, is it possible to get two extra buttons for LongHorn theme? I need one that says "Member Map" and one says "chat"
Thank you in advance, apreciate all your hard work.
"No matter how long the river, the river will reach the sea".
Eugene Fitch Ware

A.M.A

Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

1948Pal

"No matter how long the river, the river will reach the sea".
Eugene Fitch Ware

krelvinaz

I've been using this theme for a while as the default for one of my forums.

I noticed today, that the theme does not validate when you attempt to validate it.

Seeing that you have a newer version, have you corrected the validation issues in the current release?

Just checking before I go through removing and reloading the theme again.

This theme is being used on a Disability forum and validation is very important.
All you need is...
Time, Aptitude and Desire ... and you can build just about anything...

A.M.A

Quote from: krelvinaz on January 02, 2005, 02:12:29 PM
I've been using this theme for a while as the default for one of my forums.

I noticed today, that the theme does not validate when you attempt to validate it.

Seeing that you have a newer version, have you corrected the validation issues in the current release?

Just checking before I go through removing and reloading the theme again.

This theme is being used on a Disability forum and validation is very important.
Now it is.

krelvinaz

Very cool...

Just loaded it to replace the one that was there. Thanx!
All you need is...
Time, Aptitude and Desire ... and you can build just about anything...

A.M.A

Updated to 1.0.1
If you need to apply the modifications manfully .. then edit

- BoardIndex.template.php
// Version: 1.0; BoardIndex
replace with:
// Version: 1.0.1; BoardIndex

<div style="float: left; width: 50%;">', $txt[490], ': <b>', $modSettings['totalTopics'], '</b></div>', $txt[94], ' ', $txt[95], ': <b>', $modSettings['totalMessages'], '</b><br />', !empty($context['latest_post']) ? '
replace with:
<div style="float: left; width: 50%;">', $txt[490], ': <b>', $modSettings['totalTopics'], '</b></div>', $txt[489], ': <b>', $modSettings['totalMessages'], '</b><br />', !empty($context['latest_post']) ? '

', $txt[94], ' ', $txt[19], ': <b><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist">', $modSettings['memberCount'], '</a></b><br />
replace with:
', $txt[488], ': <b><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist">', $modSettings['memberCount'], '</a></b><br />

Midgard

frog357

Can you create a button with "Arcade" on it?  I really like this theme, and I really like the SMF Arcade mod too ;)

frog357

ryanbsoftware

I run a computer help forum, os themes are a good idea but coan someone make a matching theme for mkportal?

MicroTechXP

It wont work for me it shows X marhs everywhere!

A.M.A

a link please .. also could you try to double check that all graphics are installed correctly.

MicroTechXP

Quote from: A.M.A on April 02, 2005, 06:38:44 PM
a link please .. also could you try to double check that all graphics are installed correctly.

I fixed it. There was a file missin

Bart_arg

Amazing!
Absolutely decided to use it at my forum

AMA, any possibility to obtain spanish version?
Can I help translating or something?
Please tell me

A.M.A

Thanks
If you need the psds I'll PM you the link.

Gear.

You are the best at this, from what I have seen

Bart_arg

Yes, please, could you PM me the psds links?
Many thanks!

outtacontrol

could someone re-up this theme please. its not working for me to download.

Advertisement: