Post Reply error

Started by Meriadoc, June 28, 2004, 07:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meriadoc

Noticed this last night - when I click to reply to a topic, I get the error message that I forgot to enter a message. Uh, yeah, because I haven't written one yet ;)
So it's checking even before I try to Preview or Post - just when I first go to the post reply screen.
If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side? : Leo Tolstoy
Everything I know I learned from Calvin and Hobbes.
And patience is about the most useful thing you could ever have.  That and backups. : [Unknown]
If I choose to send thee, Tuor son of Huor, then believe not that thy one sword is not worth the sending. : Ulmo, Lord of the Waters - Unfinished Tales, by J.R.R. Tolkien

Oldiesmann

That's really odd... I've never seen that one
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

[Unknown]

Here?  Are you sure it wasn't just a problem with your browser?

-[Unknown]

Meriadoc

I use the same as you - FireFox 0.9. I think it was with Babylon theme. I'm on default now and it seems fine. I haven't noticed it in the past few days.

edit - switched to babylon again... seems fine. weird.
If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side? : Leo Tolstoy
And patience is about the most useful thing you could ever have.  That and backups. : [Unknown]
If I choose to send thee, Tuor son of Huor, then believe not that thy one sword is not worth the sending. : Ulmo, Lord of the Waters - Unfinished Tales, by J.R.R. Tolkien

Tomer

I thought we told Meriadoc to get off those pills. :)

Meriadoc

hey now, just cause you aren't enjoying any of the fun! ;) :D

Advertisement: