News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Blue Roses

Started by RebelRose, December 24, 2006, 04:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelRose

Link to the theme

A dark theme with a smooth look and feel.

Platt

I installed this theme onto my forums.     However, when I use any "Child Boards", it messes up the way the table sits.

The tables get moved so instead of being a nice even board, it moves the tables around

Is there a way to fix it?

Doc.Blade

I just installed this theme yesterday, it is a very nice design, great work RebelRose!

I did notice a couple of things though.  The Fading news isnt working properly.  I copied the coding from the classic theme into the blue rose theme for the Fading News, and it works perfectly then.  Just thought i would let you know.  The file to copy this from is the boardindex.template.php file.  As mentioned, i just copied the coding from the classic theme for the fading news and replaced the coding that was in the same file for the BlueRoses theme, and it all works perfectly :)

Hope this helps

Cheers

Doc

Doc.Blade

oops, forgot, i also have a quick question that hopefully anyone can help me with.

I would like to change the order of the toolbar below:

Mark Read  |  Notify  |  New Topic  |  Post new poll

I would like to have it as:

New Topic  |  Post new poll  |  Notify  |  Mark Read

Can anyone tell me how to do this please as the theme doesnt have the messageindex.template.php like the classic theme does.  I know where and how to change it in that theme, but not in this one.

Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Doc

Advertisement: