News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

NewYear

Started by VolSOFT, January 01, 2007, 07:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VolSOFT

Link to the theme

Hi Friends,
It didnt take long time to to prepare that theme but i know that we need it. Its easy thats why i prepared in a short time,
I let you use it and hope it will be useful for you and you like it (:  Thank you for not removing, Check below this page to download.

Smf Version : Rc2, Rc3, 1.1

Demo : http://www.menacam.com/index.php?

asdas2

can anyone please make this theme for SMF 1.1.3 please please...
www.chillparadise.com

for all desi people .... get everything u ever wanted.... log in to view hidden stuff.

Deaks

this theme will work on 1.1.3
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

asdas2

:) Hello

i just want to use this theme ....

i got some quest

first of alll

IN the WELCOME screen there is some other language can someone tell me how to change that to in ENglish

------------------

Second of all there is no image for board that shows .... anywayz i'll make one by myself ......

and there is no boardindex.template file .........

how i m gonnna do MOD coding for those mod who required board.index file

www.chillparadise.com

for all desi people .... get everything u ever wanted.... log in to view hidden stuff.

mato

theme isn't same on firefox and IE7
on IE7 i get snow,on firefox there is no snow,on firefox,no new posts gif loads ok,but on IE7 it doesn't
and on both there is missing somekind of picture on top or is it blank?

this is IE7 version

sorry i modified template now and all ok,but still i can't get snow on firefox
and one other thing on same picture on top right it is statistics, number of post,topic,members and latest member i don't have latest member named array so it is error

Advertisement: