News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Repeating Events for Calendar

Started by Chris Curran, April 02, 2007, 04:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Curran

Link to Mod

Repeating Events for Calendar

This SMF mod will add repeating events and Moon phase info to your calendar.

Tested with with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2.

A thread to discuss this mod is here:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=66939.0

farzad

let me be the first to say - you frigging rule!!!!

one note: i had to remove my Enhanced Calendar Mod to get this to install clean but it was WELL WORTH IT.

THANK YOU!!

RoarinRow

I definitely like the fuctionality of this mod.  Just one thing.  When I created a post and saved it, then I clicked on 'Link To Calendar', then saw this error at the buttom of the post window:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><![CDATA[ swapEndDate('none'); // ]]></script>

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

farzad

Quote from: RoarinRow on May 05, 2007, 12:23:59 AM
I definitely like the fuctionality of this mod.  Just one thing.  When I created a post and saved it, then I clicked on 'Link To Calendar', then saw this error at the buttom of the post window:

i am experiencing the same 'issue' although it does not effect any functionality

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><![CDATA[ swapEndDate('none'); // ]]></script>

Chris Curran

Thanks all. Note that this bug is now fixed....

Kindred

one note: i had to remove my Enhanced Calendar Mod to get this to install...

Yes, it should be noted that, since this is a significant update/change to the calendar, it will probably conflict with other mods that modify the FUNCTIONS of the calendar.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

RoarinRow

Quote from: Chris Curran on May 10, 2007, 09:47:47 AM
Thanks all. Note that this bug is now fixed....

I definitely like the fuctionality of this mod.&nbsp; Just one thing.&nbsp; When I created a post and saved it, then I clicked on 'Link To Calendar', then saw this error at the buttom of the post window:

Seems the uninstall from the previous verion was still here, cause I still see this message at the bottom of an open post when setting the repeating event:

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

farzad

i get the same message as well although everything still works and i didnt lose my repeating events :)

Chris Curran

pulpitfire

Thanks!!  I've been waiting, and campaigning for this mod for years, now it's finally here!

cometopapa

I just hope , Its can work for SMF 1.1.3

Thanks

farzad

littleone

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 280

This is the error I am getting when I try to do anything with my calendar in regards to viewing it.  The mod installed great and have nothing else installed in regards to the calendar, but it just doesnt work.  Any ideas?

TrueSatan

The maximum execution time may well relate to use of the mod with php 5.x where the limits are tighter than on 4.x A recoding may be needed to resolve the issue.

ibm450

works great with 1.1.6 + simple portal 2.0.5

LadyC

any chance anyone can update this to work with 2b4?

Kindred

i will incorporate this back  into the phatCalPack when 2,0RC1 is released
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

jay.clark

Quote from: ibm450 on October 23, 2008, 12:14:31 PM
works great with 1.1.6 + simple portal 2.0.5

I am tempted by your comment to attempt to install it with 1.1.7 with no other Calendar mods, did you just follow the manual install steps to get it working with 1.1.7?

I would really really like to be able to have this functionality

jayr
SMF 1.11- SMF 2.0 RC2/RC3 - - RSS Feed Poster 2.2,RSS Feeder 1.1.4, Downloads System Pro 1.0.17.1, SMF Classifieds 1.3.5, SMF Gallery Pro 3.0.2, SimpleDesk - Integrated Helpdesk for Simple Machines Forum 1.0 Felidae, Aeva Media 1.1b, Ultimate Profile     0.9, Google Analytics Code 1.1, Twitter and Facebook Publisher mod 2.4, Stop Spammer 2.3.7, SMF Links 2.2, Site map 2.1.2, AjaxChat Integration 3.2.1, Ad Management 2.3.6

SMF (Donated) SMF Links (donated) - Ad Manager (donated) - phpMyChat (donated)

mrtrc266

Quote from: Kindred on December 21, 2008, 02:01:27 PM
i will incorporate this back  into the phatCalPack when 2,0RC1 is released

This repeating event for the Calendar seems like it would be "Mandatory" for the SMF 2 release. I'm sure that 99.9% of every SMF user in the world will find this useful.

Hope it gets implemented. ;)

JCox

Has anyone tried this on 1.1.9? Only Calendar mod I have now is colored border on calendars.

Advertisement: