convert from Lussumo Vanilla

Started by billybrag, April 16, 2007, 02:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dys

Quote from: Sarge on December 12, 2007, 03:12:24 AM
Quote from: dys on December 12, 2007, 01:27:50 AM
I'm also interested on converting back to SMF...help us :(

Are you also running Vanilla?
I run Vanilla on my friend's site and he don't like the simplicity of it.
My Themes

Please use our official Support Forum instead of PM-ing me for any support. From now on, all my themes support will only be available there. Thanks!

fatty

I ended up converting using a script I hacked together based on tghe PHPBB conversion script. It wasn't overly difficult but did require some manual hacking of (a copy of) the vanilla database and some manual editing of the conversion script. I'll clean up the script a bit and put together some instructions if you're interested.

dys

Quote from: fatty on December 15, 2007, 07:53:46 PM
I ended up converting using a script I hacked together based on tghe PHPBB conversion script. It wasn't overly difficult but did require some manual hacking of (a copy of) the vanilla database and some manual editing of the conversion script. I'll clean up the script a bit and put together some instructions if you're interested.
Hey..I'm interested here...thank you very much!
My Themes

Please use our official Support Forum instead of PM-ing me for any support. From now on, all my themes support will only be available there. Thanks!

fatty

Sorry, I've been busy with work leading up to the Christmas holidays. I'll try to get the converter tidied up and some instructions done over the weekend. 

Fiery

Was any able to get a converter working?

JayBachatero

Added it to the converter request page.  Those of you that need it add yourself to the notify me list.  http://support.simplemachines.org/converter_request.php
Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

JayBachatero

Follow me on Twitter

"HELP!!! I've fallen and I can't get up"
This moment has been brought to you by LifeAlert

Advertisement: