News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

CS-DK

Started by padexx, May 07, 2007, 02:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

padexx

prodd:

please have a look at the readme.txt of the theme!

prodd

Oops sorry. My bad. ;]

TOOMUCH4MOST

Will this theme have a TP version for 1.1.4?

padexx

QuoteWill this theme have a TP version for 1.1.4?

Don't know all the TP stuff is done by crip over at tinyportal.net.

akfreak

http://avtomatkalashnikov.com/forum/ [nofollow] is my new board. In the reply section all of the boxes are a RED "X" how do I fix this. I love the skin it is awesome and great for my AK theme. I wish I could change the gun in his hand to an AK 74.

padexx

If your are using utf8 you need to rename the images/english/ direcoty into images/english-utf8/ just as described in the SMF DOCs.

akfreak

how do i make the MODERATER become available? it sya moderatoe N/A only the global mod is avaible. I want mods for specfic sections.

padexx

The moderators are set in the boards section.
admin - forum - boards - modify - moderators

akfreak

i think i am the dumbist person on the planet. I cant find were you add moderator as an option. It is marked NA. only global moderator is avail.  I need to open the moderatr section. As to your instructions admin - forum - boards - modify - moderators I tried to follow this but those specfic links do not exisit.  In the admin on the left there are boxes that have forum as a catagory and the top choice is boards I click that and it opens Manage Boards and Categories  at the top in the main section at the top so I look for MODIFY there is a modify boards section (to the left of create new cat. and settings) and that just reloads the page. Eacy catagory has a modify link as well as each boary but there isnt a MODIFY scetion that leads to MODERATOR that enables me to add moderator as a new option it just says moderator NA when I am in the permissions section of the board. Can you please spell it out in a step by step tutorial. I am sorry to be such a pain in the a$$. I just need to be able to add this.

I have another question. Is it possible to give a global moderator admin like powers. Hey need to be able to fix typos in the layout, they need to have acess to all of the catagorys to fix text , I dont wan them to have acess to changing the settings like the theme add packages or get to the logs or any of that stuff. Thank you in advance for your time. Tom

padexx

Hi Tom!

A look into the smf docs would help:
http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=114 (3rd bullet,  but PLEASE read the whole page).

You almost had it. the MODERATORS box is the box you put the names of the users in who should be able to moderate this board.

These questions are better asked in other categories of this forum as they are not theme related. You may get a faster answer to your problems by people dealing with these question all the day  ;)

akfreak

i thing you shuold post the readme .txt here, I cant find it now. I am tring ti find a way to modigy the logo dude to carry an AK47 instrad of that chot gun any ideas? how do I change the logo and my forum font type

padexx

Hi Tom,

your posts confuse me! You are always (cross) posting new questions without feedback. Are the other questions solved?

Quotei thing you shuold post the readme .txt here, I cant find it now.
??? ??? ???
open the theme's ZIP-FILE and there you will find the readme.txt file

The solution to your Moderators-Problem IS described in the DOCS. (link in post above)
the link again:
http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=114 (3rd bullet,  but PLEASE read the whole page).

QuoteI am tring ti find a way to modigy the logo dude to carry an AK47 instrad of that chot gun any ideas?
I have not painted the "dude" myself. He was taken out of a larger picture.
I guess you have to edit the image ;) use your favorite paining-software to do so.

Quotehow do I change the logo and my forum font type
LOGO: readme.txt!!!
font type: edit the theme's CSS file

RoyalCreed

Is there any way to make this theme with a tableless layout? I want to put some ads on it but its not letting me because its not a tableless layout. please email me if you can give me any support.

padexx

hi,

making this special theme tableless isn't quite easy. Where do you wanna place the adds?

Mystiquo

i have problem with website button mod , i see that i can setting url my website but it's not work well because it say me Not Found

The requested URL /xxx/forums/www.xxxxxxx.org was not found on this server, but i have insert www.xxxxx.org and with widescreen monitor it's not full page, and Icons at the bottom have a strange one on top of each other and take a lot of space

padexx

Quotebut i have insert www.xxxxx.org
try http://www.xxxxx.org

Quotewith widescreen monitor it's not full page, and Icons at the bottom have a strange one on top of each other and take a lot of space
I don't know what you mean. A picuture of the problem or better a link to your page would help...

akfreak

I have a problem where when I embed an [img] the board resizes it smaller than the origianl size of the images in lets say photo bucket. It has nothing to do with thumbnail size as it is not a thumbnail, The theme actually resizes the image to a smaller size. How do I fix this.

Also How do I get to the code of the theme to change the LOGO. I want to add a Differnt gun to the little guy. I have adobe do you have a copy of the origianl artwork the logo.

I need a step by step how to acess the code and what to do exactly to do. Thanks

padexx

QuoteI have a problem where when I embed an [img] the board resizes it smaller than the origianl size
And it has nothing to do with your attachment settings? Could you show me an example, please?

QuoteAlso How do I get to the code of the theme to change the LOGO.
code?
You just need to edit the main_menu_l.png and trooper.png

allwinners

Hi, I am new here and relatively new to the whole template thing. This is an awesome theme pack, and I have installed it on my site! I have read the readme.txt and also tried to edit the index.template.php file to add a couple more buttons to the menu bar, but to no avail. Not only this but when I attempt to load the permissions, there is no 'gallery' options available. This is the mod I tried to install and I want to also add other like the arcade.

Can I get some step by step instructions as to what to do? I am sure if I can manage to do this once, future installs will not be a problem.

OblivionMage

Anyone have a TP version of v115?
My Sites: MMOqq - Guides, Programs, Discussion
Currently:
Completely redoing forums / site

Advertisement: