News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Camo Theme

Started by vbgamer45, May 07, 2007, 02:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Link to the theme

A camo theme for SMF.
Built in support for the following mods:
SMF Gallery, SMF Store, SMF Articles, SMF Links, Tagging system, Staff List, Contact
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Nutronic

The tabs are still showing blue, how do i get them to match those in the preview?

oh and im using 1.4

mprayii

anything planned for 1.1.5 ?

vbgamer45

It works for 1.1.5 as well.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Deaks

Quote from: mprayii on May 31, 2008, 12:05:17 PM
anything planned for 1.1.5 ?
all themes from 1.1 stable onwards will work fine in 1.1.5 so 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3, 1.1.4 and 1.1.5 all will work with 1.1.5 later RC stages will also work with 1.1.5 however its nor advised to use these
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

BillyBob31

Can you make this theme have more mods its compatible with? If you need a list of mods i wanna install ill give you a list. One that I just tried to install manually and the original maker said the problem of it not working is because my custom theme probably doesn't support it. The name of the mod is "The Rules". Thanks.

vbgamer45

Depends on what the mod does? Does it just add a new menu item? If so that is a simple index.template.php page.

The mod's I added so far have been ones that I have created

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

BillyBob31

this is the manual install instructions for the The Rules mod shows what to do. I tried this already and nothing for the mod even in the setup areas don't show. The Mod creator and other people said its cause my Theme creator has to edit the theme to accept this Mod

Here Is The SMF Mod Manual Install Link:
http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse

BillyBob31

So how would I get this 1 to work?

sbt

We would like to center our forum header logo, can we get the edit for that too please?

Edited, Figured out the forum link.
Thank You.

Bob Marley

works on 1.1.7 Great theme!!! :)

Lt Storm

I love this theme, out of the tons I've viewed this is the one I'm going to be using as default, it fits my site perfect.  A few questions though;

1) How do I get my logo to center and link it for the site main page?

2) How can I alter the background colour, I don't mind the camo but another of my staff found it a bit disctracting.  I wouldn't mind using just the background tan colour?

Lt Storm

How do I add a "FORUM" tab to the menu bar??  It's the only thing really missing that I need for my site.

vbgamer45

You would just edit index.template.php and and a button in the template_menu function

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Lt Storm

Okay, good, how do I open a php file for edit?  I'm completely new to this.

vbgamer45

You can open in notepad/wordpard or textpad and just look at the menu code and make the changes needed for your new button.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Lt Storm

Okay, I decided to edit the 'help' button and it works, it goes to my forums except...the button on the site still says 'Help'.   :-\ 

Never mind I figured it out WOOT!

I had to change the $txt string to ['tp-forum'] and now it says FORUM!!

Thanks for all your help, the theme is great and so far my members like it.   ;D

Crip

:)  --  Hi vbgamer45 ,
does this Theme work on a 2.0 RC2 smf version ?

Thanks ,
Crip~
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

vbgamer45

Does not work with RC2 yet most likely will update once SMF 2.0 goes final

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Advertisement: