News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Sitemap

Started by SlammedDime, May 12, 2007, 05:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feline

Because you use PortaMx and the SEF engine, please read this topic:
http://portamx.com/2715/sitemap-slow-if-sef-enabled/

MiY4Gi

Quote from: feline on September 14, 2011, 02:20:14 PM
Because you use PortaMx and the SEF engine, please read this topic:
http://portamx.com/2715/sitemap-slow-if-sef-enabled/

That topic doesn't fix my problem, but I'll reply to that thread anyway.
Check out my new website, MyAnimeClub.net. I plan to create the largest anime community, and most fun and user-friendly anime forum in the world. It's still in the development stage though.

impreza

Will this get updated to the 2.0 forum?
Portal ToTemat.pl - treści w postaci artykułów i filmów tematycznych.

Suki

This mod does work on a 2.0 installation, see above answers.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Thilo

Feature Request:

On large boards a request really needs cpu (? HDD ? or whatever) power.
I set the cache to 28800 seconds and a maximum of 17000 sites is displayed in the sitemap

But if the google (or yahoo) bot indexes the site (loads the sitemap) sometimes it crashes the whole mySQL, which i have to restart then.

So it would be really cool to find a way to generate the sitemap (for example) every 6 hours automatically in a way which doesn't bother the server so much, and caching that file for the moment the bot asks for it....

Right now it seems that the file is generated just in time the bot says "hello"...

donjazzy

Hello, is there any other method I can use to make SEF url built in default function of smf work with the sitemap. Since I installed the site map, SEF url does not work even after checking and unchecking the box severally in Admin. Thanks

derby

will it work for RC3?
LATEST JOB VACANCIES

www.derbhotjobs.com

UserName900

Hello.
SMF 2.0.1 + Dream Portal
Mod SiteMap it is not established on version 2.0.1. Writes that the data is damaged. Перекачевал some times. The archive is unpacked, but not to be put.
Forgive for bad English.

derby

Quote from: UserName900 on September 26, 2011, 07:08:28 AM
Hello.
SMF 2.0.1 + Dream Portal
Mod SiteMap it is not established on version 2.0.1. Writes that the data is damaged. Перекачевал some times. The archive is unpacked, but not to be put.
Forgive for bad English.
okay..thanks
LATEST JOB VACANCIES

www.derbhotjobs.com

outlawsys

Excellent work on this mod, it works well for me!

mageguild

I am unable to install the SMF Sitemap feature. 

I can upload the ZIP file using the package manager, but when I try to install the mod, I get the error

The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

If I extract the files and manually FPT them, the package manager locates the directors (under Browse Packages), but there is no link to install the packages. 

Can anyone provide any help, that would be great. 

TheListener

QuoteThe package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

You have to emulate the version.

mageguild

Quote from: Brack1 on October 03, 2011, 11:44:05 PM
You have to emulate the version.

Hey, what do you mean by emulate the version?  Could you provide some more information or documentation on this?

Thanks

Suki

Go to admin / packages  below the mod list there is an advance link, click on it, it will show you a text field, on that field you will type the version you want to emulate,  in this case it would be 2.0 RC4   click on apply,  now you can install the mod, once installed, click on advance once again and then click on revert.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Dblog

there are some errors if we emulate
cant this mod be updated for SMF 2.0.1?

its been almost 11 months since its updated

Suki

the emulate option only allow you to install, it does not prevent errors, even if this mod is updated to 2.0.1 you will still have errors on install.

If you have errors on install, you need to manually edit the files with the errors.

and the 2.0.1 version was released on October,  nearly a month  old and certainly not 11...

Dblog

i meant the MOD wasn't updated since 11 months

SimpleGost

Jeste imam taj mod, nema veze dzonny ce mi srediti dog. smo se platicu mu...

Suki

InternetFazoni, use your Language support board: Language Specific Support

SimpleGost

Sorry, i have opened 2 topics and i answered to wrong :/

Advertisement: