News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

How to set music

Started by *Cinderella*, June 18, 2007, 05:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Cinderella*

how to set a few songs on the forum?

KGIII

You're on a free forum hosting account. In short, you can't.

My PC Support Forum
Please ask in-thread before PMing
                   SMF Help
                   Visit My Blog

How can we improve the support process?:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=163533.0

SMF vs. Godzilla? Who do you think will win?

msginabttl

If i pay for my hosting ,how can i do it then?

KGIII

I'd use the Ad Management modification (it is easier) and then insert whatever script you liked or whatever code you liked at the top of the pages. I also believe there is a radio block for TP if you are interested in trying it that way.

My PC Support Forum
Please ask in-thread before PMing
                   SMF Help
                   Visit My Blog

How can we improve the support process?:
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=163533.0

SMF vs. Godzilla? Who do you think will win?

msginabttl

once you haveaccepted me as a charter member i will post  a tread under the help forum and requsting help with my forums.I first want them to be reliable and then tricked out.Thx for the information.

Alan S

Or you could create a music player page , Use a flash music player with a .xml playlist and just set it up like that.
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

msginabttl

Well now when I am a charter member I will go to the help page and get my forum up again and  then I will choose some kind of player.

Mr. Khan

msginabttl

Well I got great help by one of our members and soon our forum will be really great.

b0x

Music on a web page? That is so 1995. :P

Seriously, I really dislike sites that force me to listen to a song that I probably don't like anyway. For me it's a reason not to visit that site again and I suspect there are many more people out there like me. I would strongly advise against it, but hey... it's your site.

Alan S

Quote from: CryoSphere on July 11, 2007, 11:48:22 PM
Music on a web page? That is so 1995. :P

Seriously, I really dislike sites that force me to listen to a song that I probably don't like anyway. For me it's a reason not to visit that site again and I suspect there are many more people out there like me. I would strongly advise against it, but hey... it's your site.

They wanted mp3 players i believe not music on a webpage.
Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on August 23, 2008, 04:10:10 PM
SMF 7 is where it gets good. That has time travel. You can go back and post before the guy who flamed you. :P

Advertisement: