News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Deprecated, use Aeva] YouTube BBCode v2.6

Started by Nao 尚, September 27, 2007, 05:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waruna

Quote from: Nao on February 08, 2010, 02:53:52 PM
Nope. This might end up in Aeva Media though, in the future... If I remember etc.

Ok thanks Nao. Another quick question, does this code affected forum performance such as overload?
Trust of Lust

Arantor

This mod does not affect performance significantly.

waruna

Quote from: Arantor on February 15, 2010, 03:29:20 AM
This mod does not affect performance significantly.

Cool Arantor!. Thanks for the reply. Installing this mod right away!
Trust of Lust

Nao 尚

Quote from: waruna on February 15, 2010, 12:40:44 AM
Quote from: Nao on February 08, 2010, 02:53:52 PM
Nope. This might end up in Aeva Media though, in the future... If I remember etc.

Ok thanks Nao. Another quick question, does this code affected forum performance such as overload?
Aeva Media or YTBBC?
YTBBC is invisible. Aeva Media can be invisible, too, if you limit it to YouTube and a few other sites. It requires some setting up in the admin area.

@Enjay> You never used SMF before, did you? ;)

@Andie> Spam!
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

Foreclosurepedia

I have Avea installed, but added ur mod and really like it as we mainly deal w/YouTube.  Thanx for making it for RC2!   ;)
Vincit Omnia Veritas

Nao 尚

Aeva > YouTube BBC.
They both have the same author, by the way...

(Unless it's a joke, I don't see why you would install YTBBC *over* Aeva? Especially since Aeva requires no button at all and you're basically opening yourself to a double embed here?)
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

farao25

Hi all!!!
Is there any way to centre the yt video ?
is not working for me (blank)
Thanks in advance.

Nao 尚

txcas

Arantor

Should be, actually. Looks like it would actually work unchanged.

Massl

Wiejeben

Hey, I think the Dutch translation could be better :P
So, I change it:

$txt['youtube'] = 'YouTube';
$txt['youtube_invalid'] = '#Ongeldig YouTube adres ingevoerd#';

This is the translation that I've found in the Dutch-UTF8 file.

Greetings,
Maarten

(And it does work with SMF 2.0 RC3)

doctorbull

Not sure if this was mentioned before, i tried reading through the 22 pages but didnt see this talked about, maybe i missed it.

Is there a way to change the default video height and width?

Nao 尚

Try the readme... Uh. It has the answer. People don't read readmes of course, and they say they read everything. What's the point really.

Long time overdue. I'm officially deprecating this package. I don't want to waste a single more minute of my time providing support on this.

Someone in the cust team please set the Archived flag on this mod, lock this topic and move it to the Aeva Media board? (It has the same codebase...)
Otherwise I'll simply delete the package altogether.

doctorbull

Quote from: Nao on March 28, 2010, 03:27:28 AM
Try the readme... Uh. It has the answer. People don't read readmes of course, and they say they read everything. What's the point really.

Long time overdue. I'm officially deprecating this package. I don't want to waste a single more minute of my time providing support on this.

Someone in the cust team please set the Archived flag on this mod, lock this topic and move it to the Aeva Media board? (It has the same codebase...)
Otherwise I'll simply delete the package altogether.

thanks for the help but no need to get so upset over the question, i didnt see anything in the readme about how to change the default height and width permanently, only how to change it within the tags, but i figured it out

Nao 尚

Yes, sure... As if the readme didn't have a "Features" section with "Specify sizes (Optional)"... Followed with how to do it...
Heck, I've never used this mod in my life (never installed it, anything!), and I still read the readme back in the day. :P

Anyway...

ARCHIVED. Ending support. If you need support, learn to read/code/help yourself.

gevv

Hello,

Thanks good modification.

How is automatically added to a text link ?

saple:

or,

ElkArte is a modern, powerful community building forum software. https://www.elkarte.net/

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

I thought this was dead, locked, deleted, it seems to be back...

Confused as to whats going on...

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Spoogs

The mod itself is still available and works... just being being supported by anyone is all.

Advertisement: