News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

XD-Reborn

Started by StormLrd, October 06, 2007, 09:57:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormLrd

Link to the theme

Aswesome Gaming theme Designed for Both SMF and SMF/TP same files used.

Support for Installed Modifications by Bloc & StormLrd

PLEASE TAKE NOTE! This theme only Supports already installed Modifications to your Forum, It does NOT install them. Bugs inherit in any modifications are not corrected by theme, ONLY Template files in Theme are bug free.
(If error log has bugs on default theme they will still be present in this theme if that modification is enabled!)

Support for TinyPortal 0.9.8 mod?
If TP installed and enabled use Top Downloads in bottom left block?
Recent Posts will be shown otherwise.
Support for SMF Arcade 2.0.9 mod? Modified Versions of Arcade
Support for Fel's Blog mod(FelBlog for SMF, Version: 0.940)? {9.2alpha not supported}
If enabled, show Blog stats on Board Index.
Support for SMF Bookmarks mod?
Support for SMF User Email System mod?
Support for SMF Contact Page mod?
Support for MemberGroup Color Legend Mod?
Support for PayPal Donations mod?
Support for Ultimate Shoutbox 1.40 mod?
Support for Ad Management 2.3 mod?
Support for Users Online Today mod?
Support for Googlebots & Spiders 2.0.3 mod?
Support for Global Announcements 1.0 mod?
Support for SMF Shop 3.0 mod?
Support for SMF Links mod?
Support for SMF Staff mod?
Support for Visual Warning mod?

Store Mod installed?

Support for SMF Store mod?
What Store Items Do you want to show?
What Location do you wish them placed.
How many Store Items do you want to show?
Set to zero to not show any.

Gallery Mod installed?

Support for SMF Gallery Lite 1.7.x mod or SMF Gallery Pro 1.3?
Support for SMF Gallery Titles on Board Index Add-on (titles)? Warning: Does not work on Lite version!
Support for SMF Gallery Recent Comments Board Index Add-on? Warning: Does not work on Lite version!
Show user gallery link in posts? Warning: Does not work on Lite version!

Theme Specific Gallery Settings

Will not work without Gallery Mod installed.
Number of recent gallery image titles to display on board index:
To disable the recent gallery titles bar set this value to zero.
Will not display if no pics uploaded, recent pics mod on boardindex addon must be installed.
Number of recent gallery comments to display on board index:
To disable the recent gallery comments bar set this value to zero.
Will not display if no comments have been made, recent comments mod on boardindex addon must be installed.
Which Images do you want to display? (will not work with Lite version!)
What Location do you wish them placed.
How many Gallery Images do you want to show?
How many Gallery Images do you want to show?
Set the max width of thumbnails to be displayed.
Default max-width is 70px the px suffix is auto added please post number only.
Set the max height of thumbnails to be displayed.
Default max-height is 75px the px suffix is auto added please post number only.

Custom Pages by Bloc

Enable Custom Pages?
homepage,News,page|about,Custom,page|http://www.tinyportalmedia.com,TPM,link
Custom pages
use the form: file[.template],title,type where type can be 1.) page or 2.) link. Use "link" for a regualr link, "page" for a custom template file.

Flash Menu Addon for TP - Use Flash Navigation Menu instead of standard TinyPortal Menubox
Flash Menu takes headers and links directly from menubox settings, spaces are ignored, links all open in same window only the first 3 headers will be seen, and only the first 9 links under those headers will be seen, all else will be ignored.

Flash Menu Addon for SMF alone - Use Flash Navigation Menu Block on all pages left of index
Flash Menu not used with TP is configurableable through current theme settings, 27 possible links 3 possible categories.

Demo of SMF and TP: http://www.tinyportalmedia.com/Preview/index.php

Zero Errors with all mods properly installed!

Tested in: FireFox, IE7, Advant, Opera, Netscape, and Safari, compatibility 100%

Support Given at: http://tinyportalmedia.com/

Dragooon

Another Awesome Job StormLrd!

StormLrd

Thanks, its a the style im going with for all my themes, so all the feedback or possible errors Id be greatful for :)

TosTos

It looks a little like my NightHawk Flash theme because of two flashes on the top, and blocks on the board index. That means you may know hot to convert my theme to Tinyportal. People are asking about it. Would you try to convert mine? I give the credit, and you can change theme copyright for tp version if you want.

StormLrd

once we get caught up we probably could, you could also ask Crip at TP if he can do it for you as well :)

TosTos

Thanks, I will ask. By the way, I think I forgot to say it is very nice theme. Thank you for giving it to public.

StormLrd

Your welcome by the way, i just updated the package with a cpl minor fixes and typos :)

StormLrd

Now updated to support TinyPortal v1.0.5 beta 1!

Hope ya'll enjoy

also added goodie pack ;)

jnsforum

Hey Storm,

Excellent Pack... I wonder if you could help me though. I need to change the header. I want to stop the flash elements showing up and go with a static header. I asked at TPM, but noone seemed to know how to do it. I can edit the static gifs fine, but the flash is an issue for me.

Can you tell me how to easily (I am not good with code!) stop the flash loading (bar deleting it!)

StormLrd

Quote from: jnsforum on May 17, 2008, 07:59:06 AM
Hey Storm,

Excellent Pack... I wonder if you could help me though. I need to change the header. I want to stop the flash elements showing up and go with a static header. I asked at TPM, but noone seemed to know how to do it. I can edit the static gifs fine, but the flash is an issue for me.

Can you tell me how to easily (I am not good with code!) stop the flash loading (bar deleting it!)

Sorry I havnt had a chance to get to you on this, I need to check in here more often at SMF. Do me a favor create a new post in support on this at TPM title it converting Reborn header to static. I got some new help on our team and I believe we can get you sorted out on this fairly quickly.

Thanks
Storm

Advertisement: