News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Anonymous Board Mod

Started by JMV290, November 04, 2007, 07:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrGirl

Is this getting any closer to completion?   Just checking and thanks for the information in advance!

soyabiatch

this is the mod I am waiting for before I upgrade to RC1 :)

Kindred

I know that I have been delayed...   I hope to have a beta version this coming week (April 2)
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

soyabiatch

any news on an update yet?

Goodman854

3.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/ManageBoards.php     Test failed
4.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Subs-Boards.php    Test failed

I even manually did it and same result tick off box and it auto unticks. I have SMF Shop as well. THis needs to be fixed before u even think about 2.0 RC

Kindred

hmmm... it works fine for me on 1.1.8, so I would have to assume that it's a conflict with one or more other mods.

For those of you waiting...   I have a beta version 0.4 for SMF 2.0RC1.
I would like 2-3 testers before I submit the mod update to the mod site for general usage.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Goodman854

I have SMF Shop Any way you could make it work with that? Because SMF Shop is in 2.0 as well and good luck making it work then.

Kindred

Well,   if you installed the previous version on 2.0 RC1. it's no wonder the mod doesn't work...     Coding has changed significantly between 1.1.x and 2.0 and the previous mod was ONLY intended to work on 1.1.x

The new version works for me on 2.0, but I need some additional testers.
Слaва
Украинi

Goodman854

What are u talking about? I use 1.1.8 And if you can't make it work there with out conflicitng with SMF BUY then how the hell will u ever manage on 2.0?

Kindred

excuse me?   That is rather rude.

Like other mod authors, I make no promises that this mod will work in combination with any other mod. My only goal, at this time, is to make it work on SMF 2.0 "out of the box", which I believe that I have done.
I have it working on my forum, but I need beta testers.

As for 1.1.x. The previous version works on 1.1.x. I've been using it on SMF 1.1.x versions since I released the mod up to 1.1.8 which I am currently running on one of my forums. 

I *COULD* look at your issue and see where the intersects with the other mod are (I suspect that you mis-installed) however, rudeness is not the way to convince me to do extra work for you...   especially since I have set the 1.1.x version into sunset mode.
Слaва
Украинi

Goodman854

Rude? Ha saw that one comming. No offence but from reading what you said to the rest of the people ABOVE sounded prity rude. Might as well give back the love right? If i'm mistaken then sorry but I would much like for you to try to look into the problem. It would be greatly appericated.

EDIT: I think its your avatar give me a sense of rudeness no offense Just throws me off. I'll adblock it.

EDIT2: yea i think its your avatar. Hard week as well for me. Sorry

EDIT3: you sure wanan push 2.0 version why? 2.0 sucks nothing works with it SMF Shop (the program that likely confluicting with yours in my forum IS ALSO on 2.0 so either way people wont be able to use it!!!!!)

Kindred

My avatar?  How odd...

2.0 is much better than 1.1.x...   I am currently using it on one of my forums and an switching my other forum over this weekend.

As for SMF Shop...   as I said, the code in 2.0 is significantly different, therefore I have no idea how it will interact. (and since I don't ever plan to run the shop myself...)

As I said, I am sunsetting the 1.1.x version. If you PM me an admin login for your system and FTP info, I will try to take a look at your site next weekend.
Слaва
Украинi

Goodman854

Sman1400

the 2.0 RC1 version being released anytime soon??

if you still need beta testers drop me an email

Sman1400 [at] hotmail . com

Jackson Cage

Since I upgraded to 1.1.9 you can't seem to start a post anonymously but you can reply as such. Any ideas ?

leezard

just wondering if this is still in the works, have a lot of requests for this on a new forum i threw together

soyabiatch

hi, any news on the 2.0 version. I need this mod to upgrade my forum

Kindred

sorry... I built a version, but my ZIP seems to have gotten corrupted and failed to extract every time.

I am currently re-doing it for RC2 as I upgrade my own sites. Give me a week or so to finish that up.
Слaва
Украинi

Sman1400

fatesjoke03

Any news on this? I am really looking forward to this awesome mod to appear in 2.0. I loved it in 1.0 and can't wait to have it back up and running.

Advertisement: