News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Outline

Started by Bikken, November 21, 2007, 12:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LinkinParkBoy

Quote from: Bikken on March 21, 2008, 04:07:08 PM
*Theme has been updated with a version for SMF 2.0b3

You rock man, I hope you keep supporting this theme for 2.0 :D

Cumps and good work ;)

mp213

Hi, I love this theme and it's in implementation at my forum [nofollow] mostly edited. I have a question, however. I've been able to add in extra tabs easily except when it comes to the bookmarks mod. The suggested code for the default theme is this:       'bookmark' => array('text' => 'bookmark_add', 'test' => 'edit_profile', 'lang' => true, 'url' => $scripturl . '?action=bookmarks;sa=add;topic=' . $context['current_topic']), but it isn't working, because it isn't in the same format. I really need this to work since our members have been requesting this, so please please please help! :) TIA.

Oh and also, I tried this but it didn't work either:

if ($context['user']['is_logged'])
                  echo '<li><a' , $current_action=='bookmarks' ? ' class="current"' : '' , ' href="', $scripturl, '?action=bookmarks"><span>' , $txt[2] , '</span></a></li>';

I also added 'bookmarks' to the current action array. The URL of the bookmarks section is "index.php?action=bookmarks'. Don't really know what I'm doing wrong, so any help on this would really be appreciated.

Bec

mp213,

Open your themes index.template file and add these lines to your array

if ($context['current_action'] == 'bookmarks')
      $current_action = 'bookmarks';

And for the custom "bookmark" tab add these lines (under // Show the start of the tab section.)

// Show the [Bookmarks] button.
                      //if ($context['user']['is_logged'])
                              echo '<li><a' , $current_action=='bookmarks' ? ' class="current"' : '' , ' href="', $scripturl, '?action=bookmarks"><span>' , 'Bookmarks' , '</span></a></li>';

mp213

I was meaning to get back to this earlier. I figured it out yesterday...incidentally, with the nearly exact duplicate code as you've given, Bec. But thanks anyway! :)

mp213

Hey, is this compatible with 1.1.5? I want to upgrade to it, because there's a Drafts mod my members are asking for and that's only compatible with 1.1.5. Besides, I figure it's good to be updated and stuff. TIA.

Bec

Hi mp213, it sure is. I am running 1.15 on my site and have also just installed the drafts mod as well and it all works perfectly :)

mp213

Thanks a lot, Bec! :)

Bec

Antechinus

mp213, as far as themes themselves go there is no difference between 1.1.4 and 1.1.5

1.1.5 just fixed a few minor glitches in the matrix, so to speak. The themes never noticed.  ;)

forummaker

I love this theme! I would really like to have coppermine converted into this theme. I know its a tall order, but I think it would be worth it. Anyone?

Antechinus

I think there has already been a request for this over at Dziner Studio. I'm sure I saw it recently but can't remember which thread it was in. Suggest you go have a look around in the themes area of the forum there.

forummaker

Thanks, I've posted there.

LinkinParkBoy

Antechinus

I had a brief look at it and the Beta3 version of Outline seems to be ok with Beta 4.

LinkinParkBoy

When go out the theme Outline to support the Tiny Portal for sfm 2 beta 4?

Antechinus

Ask Bloc. He just loves being asked about SMF 2 and TP.  :P

Actually he'll probably shoot you if you ask. The TP team are not going to worry about SMF 2 until it is fully stable. They wont waste their time working with betas.

LinkinParkBoy

Metal_13

any updates for SMF 2.0 Beta 4? i love this theme.....

Drift

nice, very professional!

Antechinus

This theme is available for 2 beta 4. If it isn't linked from the OP click my sig and go to the DS downloads area.  ;)

Advertisement: