News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Urdu Support

Started by mohibalvi, November 27, 2007, 10:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mohibalvi

We can translated SMF 1.1.4 version in urdu and sucessfully running it on the following site

hxxp:urdutech.com/board/index.php [nonactive]

I believe that URDU should be given its due share on this forum as it is the third largest spoken language in the world along with hindi

shahpar86

I can't understand why people here are not replying to our request. I have translated SMF in Urdu language and it's successfully running at hxxp:urdutech.com/board. [nonactive]

I have also sent a PM to Daniel D who as I know is related to translation work. But no response yet.

What we want is that official Urdu support should be provided by this community of SMF. Note that Urdu is a very big language spoken widely and is the national language of Pakistan and India.

Daniel D.

I replied to your PMs a few times and I replied also that I can't create the new board. I'll try to ask the people who can decide it. I didn't get the files from you. If you want, please email me the files to my adress from my profile.

shahpar86

Dear Daniel

Thanks for your replies.

Please tell me how can we contact Project managers to create a board for Urdu? I mean who are they? What are their email address or if we want to PM them, what are their usernames here.

Thanks

Advertisement: