News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Delete Spam Posts

Started by Kays, December 04, 2007, 11:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ne.miguelito

In "Moderation Log" that this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<', expecting ')' in /home/nemigue/public_html/Sources/Modlog.php on line 149

Kays

Ok, that's fixed now and should be the end of the errors.

My apologies for not thoroughly checking it before uploading it.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

ne.miguelito

translate to Portuguese:

Modifications.portuguse.php

$txt['deletespampost_spamcop'] = '{SpamCop}';
$txt['deletespampost_spammer'] = '{Spammer}';
$txt['modlog_ac_deletespam'] = 'Spam\'s Apagados';
$txt['deletespampost_link'] = 'Apagar a Mensagem Spam';
$txt['deletespampost_confirm'] = 'Você deseja apagar esta mensagem?';
$txt['deletespampost_admin1'] = 'Permitir apagar mensagens Spam rápido.';
$txt['deletespampost_admin2'] = 'Insira a mensagem que deseja mostrar. HTML e BBC são permitidos. '. $txt['deletespampost_spamcop']. ' e '. $txt['deletespampost_spammer']. ' vão ser substituídos pelo moderador e nomes do spam respectivamente. Limpar o campo para a mensagem padrão.';
$txt['deletespampost_admin3'] = 'Pré-Visualizar:';
$txt['deletespampost_admin4'] = 'Conceder Karma negativo aos membros também';
$txt['deletespampost_admin5'] = 'Colocar uma cópia da mensagem original no quadro da Reciclagem';
$txt['deletespampost_error1'] = 'Desculpe, mas você não tem permissão para fazer isto.';
$txt['deletespampost_error2'] = 'Desculpe, você já apagou esta Mensagem Spam.';
$txt['deletespampost_message'] = '[b]Esta Mensagem foi apagada por '. $txt['deletespampost_spamcop']. ' porque foi considerada como Spam![/b]';
$txt['deletespampost_message'] .= "\n". '[i]'. $txt['deletespampost_spammer']. 'a contagem das suas mensagens teve uma redução de 1.[/i]';
$txt['deletespampost_no_change'] = '[i]O corpo da mensagem não foi alterado.[/i]';

Help.potruguese.php

$helptxt['deletespampost'] = 'Activando esta opção vai permitir aos moderadores e administradores apagar mensagens spam deixando a mensagem a baixo. Com isto a contagem de mensagens dos membros vai ser reduzida em uma unidade. Se o registo da moderação está activado os conteúdos das mensagens apagadas vão ser mostrados nos registos dos moderadores. Assim como alguma mensagem que seja modificada por algum moderador ou administrador.';

Kays

Thanks,ne.miguelito. :)

I've changed the link and have updated the mod with the translation.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

ne.miguelito

goldenboy48

SMF Package Parser says

"ERROR: The package-info.xml file is invalid!"

Kays

Thanks, PanesarV . That's been fixed too.

My Mods

ne.miguelito

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Apagados] ftf', 1, 255), SUBSTRING('ftf', 1, 65534), SUBSTRING('Tugamen', 1, 2' at line 4
Ficheiro: /home/nemigue/public_html/Sources/Subs-Post.php
Linha: 1536

Because the translation Portuguese this string its wrong:

$txt['modlog_ac_deletespam'] = 'Spam\'s Apagados';

correct:

$txt['modlog_ac_deletespam'] = 'Spam Apagados';

Sorry...

Kays

I've corrected it and re-uploaded the mod.

My Mods

Slug1

Hello, just want you to know that your Mod is great. I was wondering if it's possible to have both the 'Delete Spam Post' and the original 'Report to Moderator' options in a post for the Moderator position and above? Maybe side by side.

I ask this cause I also use a Mod called 'Create Topic on Report to Moderator'. With this I have a board in a Leadership section called 'Reported Posts' where a copy of any post that is reported is moved. I do this so I have a copy of the original post before an edit or deletion is done. This way Global Mods+ in the leadership can track these reported posts without having to access the Logs.

Thanks for any help!

Slug1--out

~My blessings are as many as the miles I marched all these years~

Kays

To do that, in the change in Display.template.php instead of this:

// Maybe they want to report this post to the moderator(s)?
elseif ($context['can_report_moderator'])

Use this:

// Maybe they want to report this post to the moderator(s)?
if ($context['can_report_moderator'])

My Mods

Slug1

Thank you, I'll do this edit tonight after work and see how it goes.  :)

Slug1--out

Slug1

Quote from: Kays on March 13, 2008, 11:31:56 PM
To do that, in the change in Display.template.php instead of this:
It worked great, Thank you!
Slug1--out

Sickthing

I installed this mod tonight and had a massive failure afterwards.  This is the error I get when I click on home or anything else:

QuoteWarning: Unexpected character in input: ''' (ASCII=39) state=1 in .../Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 69

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in .../Themes/default/languages/Modifications.english.php on line 69

60: $txt['modlog_ac_deletespam'] = 'Deleted Spam';
61: $txt['deletespampost_link'] = 'Delete Spam Post';
62: $txt['deletespampost_confirm'] = 'Do you wish to delete this post?';
63: $txt['deletespampost_admin1'] = 'Allow quick deletion of Spam Posts.';
64: $txt['deletespampost_admin2'] = 'Enter the message you wish to display. HTML and BBC are allowed. '. $txt['deletespampost_spamcop']. ' and '. $txt['deletespampost_spammer']. ' will be replaced by the moderator\'s and spammer\'s names respectively. Clear the field for the default message.';
65: $txt['deletespampost_admin3'] = 'Preview:';
66: $txt['deletespampost_admin4'] = 'Award the member negative karma also';
67: $txt['deletespampost_admin5'] = 'Place a copy of the original post in the recycle board';
68: $txt['deletespampost_error1'] = 'Sorry, but you don\'t have permission to do this.';

69: $txt['deletespampost_error2'] = Sorry, you have already deleted th

70:
71:

That is where the file ends now.   why is it that the only time I need a back up is when I don't have one.  :)

Sickthing

Okay i fixed it by removing everything after line 57.   I can put it back if need be.

I'm running SMF1.15 and 1.2 of your mod.  Hope your still here. I tried to uninstall the mod but I was not able to.  I get this:  (I have learned my lesson, always backup before installing mods)
Installing this package will perform the following actions:
   Type    Action    Description
1.    Execute Modification    ./index.php    Test successful
2.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Modlog.php    Test successful
3.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/ManagePosts.php    Test successful
4.    Execute Modification    ./Sources/Post.php    Test failed
5.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Admin.template.php    Test successful
6.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Display.template.php    Test successful
7.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/Modlog.template.php    Test successful
8.    Execute Modification    -    Modification parse error

Sickthing

looks like the error was on my end.  I was out of disk space is it safe just to force an install over the top of it now that the disk space problem is solved?

Miyagi

great mod. big props.

works in 1.1.5 if anyone is wondering...
FordXR5Turbo.com - Dedicated to the Ford Focus & Mondeo XR5 Turbo in Australia
FordXR4.com - Dedicated to the Ford Fiesta XR4 in Australia

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

I was wondering if anyone could update this to smf 2.0 ?
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

[SAP]Francis

Vehicles Forum

Founded By Francis Morissette

Advertisement: