News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fmofmpls

Quote from: SgtMic on November 28, 2008, 05:13:49 PM
Uploading this file to your root shouldn't make anything disappear.

Got it to work on the second attempt! Thanks for the support! I think I'm in business now!

coucnilhomeswap

i have installed everything as per your instructions but im having probs. namly i cannot execute the SQL queries, whenim in treasury in the config part and try to edit it via the link the following errors occur. below is the link im clicking and then the error that is brings. can any one help. im a bit dumb so make it easy to understand please.

on Treasury Module Setup when i click the link called MODULE this error apears "Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/a5512024/public_html/forum/Sources/TreasuryAdmin.php on line 790"

When i click on BLOCK FOT TP USERS i get this "Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/a5512024/public_html/forum/Sources/TreasuryAdmin.php on line 870"

When i click on this "Your monthly goals are displayed on the Treasury page." i get this error "Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/a5512024/public_html/forum/Sources/Treasury.php on line 50"

help me please.

SgtMic

Module takes you directly to the Main Config area of Treasury.
Block takes you to the Block Config area of Treasury

Maybe try an uninstall and then reinstall.

Did you have any errors upon installing?
What Treasury and what SMF version?
Are you using the default core theme?
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

evilgeniusxp

hello great mod :D just need to find out what files to edit to get to work with another theme. I have read most of this thread and havent seen anything. please help me :)

SgtMic

FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

evilgeniusxp

kiinda worked...

my members section..

// the [member] list button
   if ($context['allow_memberlist'])
      echo ($current_action == 'mlist' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '' : '' , '
            <li class="mainNav-members"><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist">' , $txt[331] , '</a></li>' , $current_action == 'mlist' ? '' : '';

the parsers members section

// the [member] list button
   if ($context['allow_memberlist'])
      echo ($current_action == 'mlist' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
            <td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'mlist' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
               <a href="', $scripturl, '?action=mlist">' , $txt[331] , '</a>
            </td>' , $current_action == 'mlist' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

so when i add the code under members from the parser it shows the donate button a bit different lookin and way off to the right.

can you help with this? plus it throws off the top page alignment i think the code for treasury should be formatted like mine but dunno how to

SgtMic

To be honest, you're better off getting help from the theme author.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Negatory

The parser simply shows you the "change methodology" for the default theme - perhaps you should consider applying that "change methodology" to your own theme.

Doc.Blade

Quote from: evilgeniusxp on November 29, 2008, 03:16:36 PM
hello great mod :D just need to find out what files to edit to get to work with another theme. I have read most of this thread and havent seen anything. please help me :)

Quote from: Doc.Blade on November 27, 2008, 09:49:16 PM
Quote from: SgtMic on November 20, 2008, 11:41:49 AM
use this http://resourcez.biz/PackageParser/

I would use this link that SgtMic gave me, and manually check all the files were installed correctly, and that the edits were all dont correctly.  You will also need to do the Template mod manually on the other templates apart from default in the index.template.php file i think from memory.  Sounds like it just hasnt installed properly.  Also, dont forget to check the permissions for each usergroup and make sure you give access to those that you want to have access to the Donations page.

I didnt need to put the files that are supposed to be uploaded to the template into my theme, Blue Rose, but i did need to do the edits to the template file, cant remember which one now, i am pretty sure it was the index.template.php file, it has 2 edits from memory.

Hope this helps :)

One page back :)

Hope it helps :)

funcouldron

i m using smf2.0b4

at the time of installing  i got following error
*     4.     Execute Modification     ./Sources/ManagePermissions.php     Test failed
Visit us at  ww.4moreFun.com

SgtMic

You will need to manually add the code into that file.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

funcouldron

i m using smf2.0b4 and portamax

http://funcouldron.co.cc/fc

how can i use this block ??

SgtMic

Have you tried to set it up the same as with TP?
So far, Tiny and Simple Portals have been the only 2 tested so far to work with Treasury.

FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

funcouldron

no i didnt tested with tp coz tp is not thr for smf2.0b4

tell me how can i test it for my portamax ,,, and yeh is there any way that i make a php block and put thr a code you give ,,, some thingl ike that will work?

learjet45

Quote from: SgtMic on December 04, 2008, 11:07:45 AM
Have you tried to set it up the same as with TP?
So far, Tiny and Simple Portals have been the only 2 tested so far to work with Treasury.
Really? How can I get the block to work with SimplePortal? It would be very nice to have one.

SgtMic

Setting up some test forums now with the different Portals...
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

funcouldron

hope i realy soon get positive reply .... and onem ore thing ,,, at the end of block i want to add some text and one click here type link ,,, if possible

SgtMic

Simple Portal Test.

If I could get PortaMX to install, I would do a test forum with it.

Resourcez is working on the changes to implement several portals for the next release of
Treasury. Should be soon.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

learjet45

Does it have to be Simple Porta 2.1.1? I am using Simple Portal Classic 2.0.5 and I would love to have a block like the one on your test site.

funcouldron

here is mod link ,,portamax http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1419

and how to apply it to portamax please tell in detail.... thank you

Advertisement: