Treasury

Started by Resourcez, December 13, 2007, 12:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SgtMic

Try here for additional help.
There is nothing more deadly than a US Marine and his rifle.
A close second is a US Marine and his K-BAR.
2/5 Fox Co.  (BlackHearts)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

hellboy78

Quote from: SgtMic on March 30, 2009, 10:55:34 AM
@hellboy Just create a "donate" button and link it to the other website.
@b0dyr0ck2006 You need to set the permissions

treasury should works ???

Urbanite

Any plans for a Spanish version of this?

Perhaps a clue as to what to insert where to get the donations page to show and I can maybe get some key phrases translated?

I have fallen at the first hurdle, I'm using the language drop down selection Mod but cannot get the 'Treasury' tab to show in anything other than English...

muchas gracias por su apoyo...
Just when you finally get it idiot proof ...along comes a bigger idiot!

SgtMic

Quote from: hellboy78 on March 31, 2009, 03:39:04 AM
Quote from: SgtMic on March 30, 2009, 10:55:34 AM
@hellboy Just create a "donate" button and link it to the other website.
@b0dyr0ck2006 You need to set the permissions

treasury should works ???

Quote from: Urbanite on March 31, 2009, 08:42:12 AM
Any plans for a Spanish version of this?

Perhaps a clue as to what to insert where to get the donations page to show and I can maybe get some key phrases translated?

I have fallen at the first hurdle, I'm using the language drop down selection Mod but cannot get the 'Treasury' tab to show in anything other than English...

muchas gracias por su apoyo...

Try here for additional help.

:)
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

fmofmpls

Running 1.1.8. Everything's been working fine, but today I received a donation via eCheck and the payment did not show itself anywhere on the block or in the admin area. Isn't there supposed to be a "pending" somewhere on the block or in admin area?  Couldn't find anything in the log either for this transaction.

SgtMic

Treasury (I believe) doesn't have the option for e checks yet. Those still need to be manually entered.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

fmofmpls

Quote from: SgtMic on April 04, 2009, 02:27:20 PM
Treasury (I believe) doesn't have the option for e checks yet. Those still need to be manually entered.

Gotcha. Thanks for the reply!

Resourcez

Actually, eChecks should work - the only issue was with them clearing and being converted to a Completed payment, and that was fixed with v2.12 back in September.

I've just tested again and it works fine.  They don't, nor should they, appear in the block - after all, they are only Pending payments.  However, they will appear in the admin Donations and Log areas, as well as in the Profile summary.

If your PayPal return failed for some reason, then they simply won't appear and, as SgtMic says, you can enter manually.
If you have everything under control, you're not moving fast enough.
Bugs HereSupport HereDonationsProPackage Parser
TP 1.1 • SMF 1.1.21/2.0.9 • MySQL 5.6.23 PHP 5.4.42 Apache 2.4.12
(PMs not responded to - I provide a support site)

UkGangsta

ipn error.

when i press test ipn i get this following error ive tried changing to curl nada same any 1 have nay ideas how to fix this please.

im using smf 2.0 rc1 with a custom theme and treasury 2.34.

error:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at www.area51downloads.com Port 80

Negatory

The "Internal Server" issue is covered in the Treasury ReadMe section.

hellboy78

how to istall treasury with blacktothefuture theme?

which php I should modify manually?

learjet45

You need to modify the index.template.php file for your theme if it has a custom one.

SgtMic

Quote from: hellboy78 on April 20, 2009, 01:01:54 PM
how to istall treasury with blacktothefuture theme?

which php I should modify manually?

Do a search for the package parser.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

The_Wii_Nes_Boy

Having problems getting this to work on SimplePortal, I have added the correct Donationsblock.php but it still refuses to work.

Keep getting the following errors:

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/twnbwor1/public_html/Sources/SPortal1-1.php(3232) : eval()'d code on line

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in /home/twnbwor1/public_html/Sources/SPortal1-1.php(3232) : eval()'d code on line 2

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/twnbwor1/public_html/Sources/SPortal1-1.php(3232) : eval()'d code on line 2

SgtMic

Head over to http://resourcez.biz/index.php?action=forum for that.
You can get a little more detailed help from the mod author.
FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

The_Wii_Nes_Boy

All is fine I managed to solve the isue myself, thanks anyway.

SgtMic

FAST Co. 5th Plt. (FIDO)

Chit-Chat ChatterBox Boss

with the whole display your "username" area .... how do we make it display their "Display Name" and not their "Username"?
Chit-Chat ChatterBox

Our site is open to everyone. It is a resource for anyone and everyone to talk about anything and everything you could possibly think of. It's a great place to come and talk, ask questions, or just simply hang out. We offer many great features. All we ask is that you follow by the site rules. Hope to see you around!
www.chitchatchatterbox.com
Remember in the "Referral" box to put "Caleb" while registering.

Goodman854

What do you mean "Treasury happily co-exists with the Subscriptions mod."? I have both mods I don't notice any thing.
Sorry confused

Eclipse16V

Have anyone the german lang. for this mod?
I worked with:
SMF 2 in German

Shop:
SID Giessen

Advertisement: