reCAPTCHA for SMF

Started by 青山 素子, December 28, 2007, 12:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlosdelarco

Here is the spanish_es-utf8.php translation for this mod.  Simply add this to your Modifications.spanish_es-utf8.php file (you must set UTF-8 code for this file)

//reCAPTCHA for SMF
$txt['recaptcha_configure'] = 'Sistema de verificación reCAPTCHA';
$txt['recaptcha_configure_desc'] = 'Usar el Sistema de Verificación reCAPTCHA. ¿No tienes una clave para reCAPTCHA?  <a href="http://recaptcha.net/api/getkey?app=recaptcha_for_smf"> Consigue tu clave para reCAPTCHA aquí</a>.';
$txt['recaptcha_enabled'] = 'Usar el Sistema de Verificación reCAPTCHA';
$txt['recaptcha_enable_desc'] = '(Sustituye a la verificación visual integrado con reCAPTCHA)';
$txt['recaptcha_theme'] = 'Tema para reCAPTCHA';
$txt['recaptcha_theme_clean'] = 'Base';
$txt['recaptcha_theme_blackglass'] = 'Cristal negro';
$txt['recaptcha_theme_red'] = 'Rojo';
$txt['recaptcha_theme_white'] = 'Blanco';
$txt['recaptcha_public_key'] = 'Clave pública de reCAPTCHA';
$txt['recaptcha_private_key'] = 'Clave privada de reCAPTCHA';
$txt['recaptcha_no_key_question'] = '¿No tienes una clave para reCAPTCHA?';
$txt['recaptcha_get_key'] = 'Consigue tu clave para reCAPTCHA aquí.';

Miguel86

Hi:
I have upgraded my forum from SMF 1.1.15 to SMF2 and after i installed this mod.
Installation passed all steps, but now i activate to use recaptcha system but don't show it on registration, shows the default SMF captcha, but if you try to register and enters the captcha of SMF correct, say that entered text is incorrect, so maeby is a bug that don't make a modification to SMF during installation?

SD-X

Quote from: Miguel86 on January 27, 2012, 09:16:26 PM
Hi:
I have upgraded my forum from SMF 1.1.15 to SMF2 and after i installed this mod.
Installation passed all steps, but now i activate to use recaptcha system but don't show it on registration, shows the default SMF captcha, but if you try to register and enters the captcha of SMF correct, say that entered text is incorrect, so maeby is a bug that don't make a modification to SMF during installation?
In your board settings somewhere, wherever the Captcha stuff is set, it should allow you to select ReCaptcha instead of the standard board one, as well as input your API keys.

Edit: Admin Panel -> Configuration -> Security and Moderation -> Anti-Spam -> Under "reCAPTCHA Verification System", make sure the box across from "Use reCAPTCHA Verification System" is checked. Input your public and private keys obtained from the reCaptcha website, and select your theme. Click the "Save" button and it should work now.

Miguel86

Yes i have set that before, as said on my post, captcha system was not shown but was used to verify if captcha entered was correct or not, i needed to modify manualy the file called: Themes/default/GenericControls.template.php
I don't know if was a bug or something else but during installation all was OK but after that file wasn't modified, now works fine after modifying that file.

Thanks.

motomaniacs

helo
this is a great mod

i just wondering can we set the custom membergroups can post without entering the captcha?
because i have a donatur membergroup and i want after they donate they can post without entering the captcha

thanks

CuteNeko

I've installed this on my SMF 2.0.2 board, the following link is offline (404 Error) so I'm unable to get a key to be able to use it  :(

hxxp:recaptcha.net/api/getkey?app=recaptcha_for_smf [nonactive]

SD-X

http://www.google.com/recaptcha/whyrecaptcha

Get a key. You already have an API, which is what the mod is. Input the public and private keys in the specified location and you're all good.

CuteNeko

Thanks, it's working  :)

Now I'm wondering how to center the recaptcha box on the registration page, it's aligned left.

Xarcell

Seems to be a problem with this mod. It does show the first question if your using verification questions. If I toggle not to enable recaptcha, my first question shows.

青山 素子

Xarcell, what version of SMF are you using?
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

motomaniacs

Quote from: motomaniacs on February 02, 2012, 10:24:23 AM
helo
this is a great mod

i just wondering can we set the custom membergroups can post without entering the captcha?
because i have a donatur membergroup and i want after they donate they can post without entering the captcha

thanks

青山 素子

Quote from: motomaniacs on February 09, 2012, 02:28:21 PM

That will probably not happen. This modification aims to be an alternative to the built-in image verification, nothing more.
Motoko-chan

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

motomaniacs

Quote from: 青山 素子 on February 09, 2012, 04:35:51 PM
Quote from: motomaniacs on February 09, 2012, 02:28:21 PM

That will probably not happen. This modification aims to be an alternative to the built-in image verification, nothing more.

maybe you should considering to make it happen

btw how to call your name
i cant read chinese..

thanks

青山 素子

Quote from: motomaniacs on February 09, 2012, 10:32:07 PM

It would have to be a different modification then.

i cant read chinese..

It's Japanese. Just call me "Motoko" (The characters read Aoyama Motoko.)
Motoko-chan

motomaniacs

Quote from: 青山 素子 on February 09, 2012, 11:02:16 PM

It would have to be a different modification then.

i cant read chinese..

It's Japanese. Just call me "Motoko" (The characters read Aoyama Motoko.)

haha
sorry motoko i didnt know it was japanese.. please forgive

ok then
i would be happy waiting for your custom mod

thanks

Matthew K.

Undefined errors when installed on SMF 2.0.2.

./Themes/default/GenericControls.template.php
Code (Find) Select
if ($i == 0 && ($verify_context['show_visual'] || $modSettings['recaptcha_enabled']))
{
if ($modSettings['recaptcha_enabled'])
{
echo '
<script type="text/javascript">
var RecaptchaOptions = {
   theme : \'', empty($modSettings['recaptcha_theme']) ? 'clean' : $modSettings['recaptcha_theme'] , '\',
};
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://api.recaptcha.net/challenge?k=', $modSettings['recaptcha_public_key'], '">
</script>

<noscript>
<iframe src="http://api.recaptcha.net/noscript?k=', $modSettings['recaptcha_public_key'], '"
height="300" width="500" frameborder="0"></iframe><br />
<textarea name="recaptcha_challenge_field" rows="3" cols="40">
</textarea>
<input type="hidden" name="recaptcha_response_field"
value="manual_challenge" />
</noscript>';
}
else
{

Code (Replace) Select
        $reCaptcha_check = !empty($modSettings['recaptcha_enabled']) && !empty($modSettings['recaptcha_public_key']) ? true : false;
if ($i == 0 && ($verify_context['show_visual'] || $reCaptcha_check == true))
{
if ($reCaptcha_check == true)
{
echo '
<script type="text/javascript">
var RecaptchaOptions = {
   theme : \'', empty($modSettings['recaptcha_theme']) ? 'clean' : $modSettings['recaptcha_theme'] , '\',
};
</script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="http://api.recaptcha.net/challenge?k=', $modSettings['recaptcha_public_key'], '">
</script>

<noscript>
<iframe src="http://api.recaptcha.net/noscript?k=', $modSettings['recaptcha_public_key'], '"
height="300" width="500" frameborder="0"></iframe><br />
<textarea name="recaptcha_challenge_field" rows="3" cols="40">
</textarea>
<input type="hidden" name="recaptcha_response_field"
value="manual_challenge" />
</noscript>';
}
else
{

bigggan

Hi

I just want to know how can i make the ReCapatcha center? all of them are set to the left side of screen.

brosville

Hi, just upgraded my forum to 2.02- recaptcha ceased to work, so I uploaded the latest version and installed it - thereafter I had load of superfluous stuff at the top of each page - "eCAPTCHA for SMF $txt['recaptcha_configure'] = 'reCAPTCHA Verification System'; $txt['recaptcha_configure_desc'] = 'Use the reCAPTCHA Verification System. Don\'t have a key for reCAPTCHA? Get your reCAPTCHA key here.'; $txt['recaptcha_enabled'] = 'Use reCAPTCHA Verification System'; $txt['recaptcha_enable_desc'] = '(This replaces the built-in visual verification with reCAPTCHA)'; $txt['recaptcha_theme'] = 'reCAPTCHA Theme'; $txt['recaptcha_theme_clean'] = 'Clean'; $txt['recaptcha_theme_blackglass'] = 'Black Glass'; $txt['recaptcha_theme_red'] = 'Red'; $txt['recaptcha_theme_white'] = 'White'; $txt['recaptcha_public_key'] = 'reCAPTCHA Public Key'; $txt['recaptcha_private_key'] = 'reCAPTCHA Private Key'; $txt['recaptcha_no_key_question'] = 'Don\'t have a key for reCAPTCHA?'; $txt['recaptcha_get_key'] = 'Get your reCAPTCHA key here.';" - plus a near duplicate of the same, so I uninstalled the new version, but it's still left me with the above - help! - how do I get rid of it? - you can see it on the site by highlighting the top of the page  - http://farmco.co.uk/ [nofollow]

Goad

Quote from: bigggan on February 17, 2012, 04:15:20 PM
Hi

I just want to know how can i make the ReCapatcha center? all of them are set to the left side of screen.

this question is asked a million times....but has anyone successfully done it? im struggling with the same issue.

青山 素子

Quote from: brosville on February 20, 2012, 06:04:57 AM
Hi, just upgraded my forum to 2.02- recaptcha ceased to work, so I uploaded the latest version and installed it - thereafter I had load of superfluous stuff at the top of each page

Check the language string files. You might have had an empty line near the bottom, and the installation stuck all the PHP code after the close of the PHP block, making those lines display. You can fix this by moving the "?>" to the very end of the file.

Quote from: Goad on February 20, 2012, 01:14:43 PM
Quote from: bigggan on February 17, 2012, 04:15:20 PM
this question is asked a million times....but has anyone successfully done it? im struggling with the same issue.

The answer has also been given almost a million times too, but nobody searches... I'm a bit busy right now, so I'll leave the searching in this topic for you. There's a nice search box at the top of the page that should make it easy.
Motoko-chan

Advertisement: