News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicKCramleT

It installs it and everything works perfect, excluding the bank...

Since he does not generate the interests daily, place I it so that she gained 5% per day and she does not generate anything...

He is possible to emphasize that he installs mod to him so that he worked with arcade, osseous, is necessary to buy an article in the store to be able to play in arcade, but in the bank when depositing all good only that does not generate the interests...

Since I can make to resolve that problem? Thanks and salu2
Comunidad Down-ALL ONLINE!!!
www.downallnow.com

Aportes:

Favicon sin Mod
Traducir MODs

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Whilte installation:-
10.     Execute Modification     ./Themes/default/Display.template.php     Test failed

Tried to do this:-
In file $themedir/Display.template.php

Find:

// Show how many posts they have made.
echo '
', $txt[26], ': ', $message['member']['posts'], '<br />
<br />';

Replace with:

// echo '
// ', $txt[26], ': ', $message['member']['posts'], '<br />
// <br />';

// BEGIN SMFShop MOD New Version Code
// Removed one <br /> from end of post count line.
echo '
';

echo '
', $modSettings['shopCurrencyPrefix'], $message['member']['money'], $modSettings['shopCurrencySuffix'], '<br /><br />
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop;do=invother2;member=', $message['member']['username'], '">View Inventory</a><br />
<a href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop;do=sendmoney;member=', $message['member']['username'], '">Send Money to ', $message['member']['name'], '</a><br />';
//END SMFShop code

Problem:-
The test Failed.
I dont have the code which it tells me to find
I have this similar code but due to refferel mod installed I cannot replace thi:-
echo '
', $txt['referrals_referrals'].' '.$message['member']['referrals_no'].'<br />
<br />';

Cannot do the theme edits as the codes which asks me to find in my Dark Night theme are not found in there and hence i suppose it wont display in my admin panel.

I used SMF Package Parser to do the coding.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks.

God Of Mana

How could i get the cash to show up as only whole numbers?
I'm using the sufffix  term "Orbs" and it doesn't make sense having peices of orbs.

God Of Mana

Quote from: dulimited on July 24, 2008, 01:48:20 PM

The Shop Administration options won't show up.  One more thing, my forum doesn't use the default theme.  Is that the problem?

yes, but i had this same problem.  go to {yourforum}/themes/default/languages and move (or copy and paste) take out your default language file to {yourforum}/themes/{current theme}/languages
Reload the page. done

MaXiForum.cz

It´s there anybody who can create SHOP LOG?
(who send money to someone)
Support http://www.daniel15.com/ is dead :( :( :(

callteg4

Sorry if this has been asked there is far to many pages to look in
Is there a way to make the images in the shop a little bigger so that we can make out what the picture is  ;)

God Of Mana

Quote from: Pauls on August 01, 2008, 09:11:35 AM
Is there a way to make the images in the shop a little bigger so that we can make out what the picture is  ;)
Yes, In Shop Administration>General Settings>Use the Image width and Image height options to change the image sizes.

callteg4

Quote from: God Of Mana on August 01, 2008, 12:32:12 PM
Yes, In Shop Administration>General Settings>Use the Image width and Image height options to change the image sizes.

Thank you so much how did i miss that lol
I have another question I have made one of my members a banker so his user name is shop banker but he cant see the shop in the admin panel I have set his premissions but he still cant see it

LunaGirl

I can't seem to view my ShopAdmin.

callteg4

Is there a extra mod so that we can have a list of members so that we dont have to type a members name to view there inventory please

God Of Mana

Quote from: Pauls on August 01, 2008, 02:10:58 PM
Quote from: God Of Mana on August 01, 2008, 12:32:12 PM

Thank you so much how did i miss that lol
I have another question I have made one of my members a banker so his user name is shop banker but he cant see the shop in the admin panel I have set his premissions but he still cant see it

Are you sure you set his member group to Administrator? Only admins can access the shop adminstration.

callteg4

Thank you so much what i did was made a new membergroup and put him in that then changed the settings for him but he his now in admin group and he can see it thanks again

dulimited

Quote from: God Of Mana on July 31, 2008, 04:11:23 PM
Quote from: dulimited on July 24, 2008, 01:48:20 PM

The Shop Administration options won't show up.  One more thing, my forum doesn't use the default theme.  Is that the problem?

yes, but i had this same problem.  go to {yourforum}/themes/default/languages and move (or copy and paste) take out your default language file to {yourforum}/themes/{current theme}/languages
Reload the page. done

Thanks.

Riey

the mod shop has a credit limit of the items, and in the pocket or bank of each member ...

in this case the maximum value of an item is 999999.99 credits ... I wanted to learn how to increase that limit to another 9

I am Portuguese, translate the text from Portuguese to English translator in google :x

Rubyforlife

I've been using smfshop for a while now and appeared to have no problems until now.
I'm trying to import a backup of my database but as soon as it gets to anything shop related it spits out errors at me!  :(
I found a thread solving the `desc` issue but now I'm getting this:

Error

SQL query:

# # Dumping data in `smf_shop_items` # INSERT INTO `smf_shop_items` (`id`, `name`, `desc`, `price`, `module`, `stock`, `info1`, `info2`, `info3`, `info4`, `input_needed`, `can_use_item`, `delete_after_use`, `image`, `category`) VALUES (28, 'Devil', 'Eeeek...Created by Bethany', 250.00, 'testitem', 48, '', '', '', '', 0, 1, 0, 'devil.png', 1), (29, 'Watermelon', 'Mmmm...', 100.00, 'testitem', 45, '', '', '', '', 0, 1, 0, 'waternelon.png', 1), (3, 'Add 100 to Post Count', 'Increase your Post Count by 100!', 600.00, 'AddToPostCount', 40, 100, '', '', '', 0, 1, 1, 'positive.gif', 2), (4, 'Increase Karma', 'Increase your Karma by 5 :)', 300.00, 'IncreaseKarma', 46, 5, '', '', '', 0, 1, 1, 'positive.gif', 2), (47, 'Change User Title', 'Change your user title.', 150.00, 'ChangeUserTitle', 39, '', '', '', '', 1, 1, 1, 'blank.gif', 2), (7, 'Increase Total Time', 'Increase your total time logged in by 12 hours.', 600.00, 'IncreaseTimeLoggedIn', 50, 43200, '', '', '', 0, 1[...]

MySQL said: Documentation
#1054 - Unknown column 'delete_after_use' in 'field list'

Please, does anyone know how to solve this? I really need to get this database uploaded!  :-[

Riey

Quote from: Riey on August 06, 2008, 08:34:13 AM

the mod shop has a credit limit of the items, and in the pocket or bank of each member ...

in this case the maximum value of an item is 999999.99 credits ... I wanted to learn how to increase that limit to another 9

nadding? :x

souljaa

Hey guysl!
I tried several times to try and make it work with the theme I'm using.
I'm doing exactly what's told here.
http://www.daniel15.com/forum/index.php?topic=39.0
It's worked for me in the past, but now, for this theme, everytime I try to replace it, all it does is take out the Post Count in the side, and no sign of the Shop Points show up. :/
Hope you can help me!
Thank you.
Souljaa

PM me for more information about staff. NOW HIRING.

callteg4

Hello all How do I go about adding a shop button to my nav bar on a different theme?
also how do I get the send money to someone view inventory in my forum next to members names where they have posted?

please help thanks

aerone

I have just installed the Shop Hack on my SMF forum but I keep getting a slew of error messages such as the following:

8: Undefined index: shop_admin_usergroup
File: /forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2930
?action=admin

8: Undefined index: shop_admin_restock
Line: 2929
?action=admin

8: Undefined index: shop_admin_inventory
Line: 2928
?action=admin

8: Undefined index: shop_admin_cat
Line: 2927
?action=admin

8: Undefined index: shop_admin_items_addedit
Line: 2926
?action=admin

8: Undefined index: shop_admin_general
Line: 2925
?action=admin

8: Undefined index: shop_admin
File: /home/kyle/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php
Line: 2923
?action=admin

My next problem is in the Administration center the controls to manage the Shop aren't showing up.  The coding is in the HTML when you view the source but its just not showing up on the page.  I've taken the advice and copied the default language to all the themes we have to see if thats the problem and its still not showing up.

Any help would be great to get rid of all of these problems.

erisa

Quote from: Pauls on August 13, 2008, 07:51:02 AM
Hello all How do I go about adding a shop button to my nav bar on a different theme?
please help thanks

Change accordingly.

Quote// Show the [shop] button.
                                   echo '<li><a' , $current_action=='shop' ? ' class="current"' : '' , ' href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop"><span>Shop</span></a></li>';

Advertisement: