News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

SMFShop - Shop MOD

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, December 27, 2004, 06:46:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Released a version that works with SMF 2.0 RC2 with curve theme!
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

LC

Hmm.. it seems now I have an issue with the credits being displayed in the post area. All it says is $array credits instead of the actual amount.

I think I did something wrong, will someone help me out?

Not sure if I should post the post.template.php and profile.template.php, I will if needed.

Thanks to any who can help.

Daisuke_aurora

CAn you post a screen of what it is doing? and maybe one of the profile area that shows points / shop area that shows people's balances?

Vyache

./Sources/RemoveTopic.php

Both instances do not include { } brackets closing the while loop and the if statement. Please fix this problem. I can do a manual install, but based on so many problems. I'm not sure to install it yet.

AjaxChat - SMF 2.0 RC2 Edition Download.
mrtrc266 ~AJAX Chat Intergration FAQ's & Tips-N-Tricks~

Liam.

Are you sure Vyache? I've had a look through it and no errors come up when installing, and it doesn't seem to have any coding errors. Maybe the RemoveTopic.php would have that in, but vBGamer will get that instantly for the next release.

MaXiForum.cz

Thanks vbgamer45
ShopLog no/yes?

EDIT: OK

vbgamer45

Quote from: Vyache on November 15, 2009, 04:18:21 AM

Both instances do not include { } brackets closing the while loop and the if statement. Please fix this problem. I can do a manual install, but based on so many problems. I'm not sure to install it yet.
For what version of the Shop for SMF 2.0?
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

silber112

THANKS A LOT, But where can I find the SMFShop Inventory Post Modification for this version?

SMFPets, lotery , SMFShop Stats Modification are very important too, please update the modifications...

Liam.

I doubt there will be a log for this, all it was, was an update to 2.0, nothing else.
And Silber, as for those modifications, download them, and go into the "package-info.xml" file. Then when it says "<install='verionnumber'>" and the same for uninstall, change it to just "<install>" and "<uninstall>". THat will sort it.

vbgamer45

Quote from: silber112 on November 15, 2009, 12:43:04 PM
THANKS A LOT, But where can I find the SMFShop Inventory Post Modification for this version?

SMFPets, lotery , SMFShop Stats Modification are very important too, please update the modifications...
I would contact the authors of those mods and ask them to update it to the latest version if possible

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Liam.

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 15, 2009, 03:03:45 PM
Quote from: silber112 on November 15, 2009, 12:43:04 PM

I would contact the authors of those mods and ask them to update it to the latest version if possible

The problem with that is that the SMFShop Forums were only active a couple of years ago now, not many people (especially developers) go there now, just people who want to request an item.

Vyache

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 15, 2009, 10:53:32 AM
Quote from: Vyache on November 15, 2009, 04:18:21 AM

For what version of the Shop for SMF 2.0?

The most recent. #  SMFShop3.1.4forSMF2.0RC2..zip # (106kB) # [33]

vbgamer45

I don't belive thats the case.
It finds this

while ($rowMembers = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($requestMembers))
updateMemberData($rowMembers['id_member'], array('posts' => 'posts - ' . $rowMembers['posts']));

And changes it to

// Begin SMFShop code
{
updateMemberData($rowMembers['id_member'], array('posts' => 'posts - ' . $rowMembers['posts']));

global $smcFunc, $modSettings;
$smcFunc['db_query']('', '
UPDATE {db_prefix}members
SET money = IF(money >= {int:amount}, money - {int:amount}, 0)
WHERE id_member = {int:member}
LIMIT 1',
array(
'amount' => $modSettings['shopPointsPerPost'],
'member' => $rowMembers['id_member'],
));
}
// End SMFShop code

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Vyache

Quote from: vbgamer45 on November 15, 2009, 07:34:08 PM
I don't belive thats the case.
It finds this

And changes it to

// Begin SMFShop code
{

global $smcFunc, $modSettings;
$smcFunc['db_query']('', '
SET money = IF(money >= {int:amount}, money - {int:amount}, 0)
WHERE id_member = {int:member}
LIMIT 1',
array(
'amount' => $modSettings['shopPointsPerPost'],
'member' => $rowMembers['id_member'],
));
}
// End SMFShop code

My file does have { } braces. It does not find the code. It is looking for something without braces.

The code for the install...
  while ($rowMembers = $smcFunc['db_fetch_assoc']($requestMembers)) updateMemberData($rowMembers['id_member'], array('posts' => 'posts - ' . $rowMembers['posts'])); 

My ./Sources/RemoveTopic.php SMF 2.0 RC2
{

if($modSettings['karmaValueThread'] > 0)
$request = $smcFunc['db_query']('', '
SET karma_good = karma_good - {int:newkarma}
WHERE id_member = {int:memberid}',
array(
'newkarma' => $modSettings['karmaValueThread'],
'memberid' => $rowMembers['id_member']
)
);
}

This came with the smf install...

vbgamer45

You have a mod that modified the remove topic code. The default code does not have karmaValueThread in it's files.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

LC

Quote from: Daisuke_aurora on November 14, 2009, 09:44:47 PM
CAn you post a screen of what it is doing? and maybe one of the profile area that shows points / shop area that shows people's balances?
Profile area information does not show up on profiles do to another mod. (Which is fine by me less stuff on people's profile.)

But the post area is where I am getting a $array credits being displayed.

Kindred

looks like,because of the other mod, your statement in display.template.php which SHOULD be calling for a variable is acually described as text instead.   so, look for a stay single quote in the template...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

LC

Quote from: Kindred on November 16, 2009, 12:43:15 AM
looks like,because of the other mod, your statement in display.template.php which SHOULD be calling for a variable is acually described as text instead.   so, look for a stay single quote in the template...
Found it! Thank you very much.  ;D

Iviiik

Iviiik

can you edit manage.boards.template ?  :) i dont want shop in all topics  :(

Advertisement: