AjaxChat Integration (latest version 3.2.1)

Started by .HuNTeR., August 27, 2008, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrtrc266

Quote from: deciph3red on December 23, 2009, 01:06:13 AM
Anyone?  It can't be a hard fix, and ive spent 3 hours screwing stuff up trying to fix it LOL.

How can I fix the button, and how do you change the bg in the shoutbox.

...chat/css/shoutbox.css

chico200987

Arantor

It had already been ported to RC2 earlier in this topic, but thank you for your effort.

feelingshehides

I downloaded the version that works with RC2, but i seem to getting this messages:

(21:33:56) ChatBot: Error: Connection status: 500
(21:34:41) ChatBot: Error: Connection status: 500
(21:34:42) ChatBot: Error: Connection status: 500
(21:34:43) ChatBot: Error: Connection status: 500

i already set permission in packages/ajaxchat both index.php to 755

Arantor

Please see the FAQ linked on the mod page, it covers the solution for this, also please try searching the thread using the search facility in the top right corner of the page.

feelingshehides

i already searched and read the FAQ, the only solution was to change the permission which i already did, still having the same problem

Rowdy

Quotei already searched and read the FAQ, the only solution was to change the permission which i already did, still having the same problem
Had the same problem. Gave up.

raven85

I'm using smf 2 rc2 and im getting ChatBot: Error: Connection status: 500. How do I fix it?

Arantor

raven85: Did you read the FAQ and try the steps it covers?

feelingshehides

permissions are already set properly, still 500 error.

Arantor

I was hoping raven85 would try it though.

Note that is another support resource as documented in the mod page that might be of use to you.

(One day I might even try this mod again, though it worked fine for me originally)

raven85

Quote from: Arantor on December 27, 2009, 01:41:48 PM
raven85: Did you read the FAQ and try the steps it covers?

OMG... it worked perfectly  8) But how do I fix this line?

Sman1400

Works good but I was wondering if there's a way to edit it so that while its loading the messages a white space isnt displayed

Basically before messages fill up the area and before it loads on a refresh first it loads this white background that looks bad on my dark theme, do you know where I can edit this?

Example, the white space is shown(cause the messages dont fill it up yet, but if they did it would show white the whole area where the messages are while loading)

I just want to change it to a dark gray, but I cant seem to change it anywhere in the CSS, any ideas?

Fabius85

if i set "requestMessagesPriorChannelEnter" to false in config.php of my chat, not only previous messages dont show up, but the messages i write dont show up too!
if i set it back to true, all the messages i wrote show up again.

any solution?
thanks in advance

SwissRed

Hi There

Guess this is more of a question than a problem.

I have installed the AjaxChat Mod in my site and it works great. My question is, i want to have 2 Shout Box for two different Membergroups. So  membergroup A can shout in ShoutBox 1 and can only see ShoutBox 2, whereas Membergroup B cannot see Shoutbox 1 but can only shout in ShoutBox 2.

How can i have 2 Instances of Ajax Chat Mod in my site?

Thanks in advance

Cecil

z3rongod

Quote from: mrtrc266 on December 25, 2009, 10:18:59 PM
Quote from: z3rongod on December 25, 2009, 06:43:06 PM
I have modified config.php from shoutbox.lib

// Max time difference in hours for messages to display on each request:
$config['requestMessagesTimeDiff'] = 24;
// Max number of messages to display on each request:
$config['requestMessagesLimit'] = 50;
// Defines how many logs are returned on each logs request:
$config['logsRequestMessagesLimit'] = 50;

If i refresh the page i still see only 10 messages in the shoutbox.
How can i fix this?

Please try not to ignore my 3rd inquiry!

Do the same edits in .../chat/lib/config.php

The edits in /shoutBox/lib/config.php are only required if your don't have chat/shout integrated in your Admin Settings.

Thank you for the response and I'm sorry for the late reply, as I've been busy with holidays.

I have made the modifications in ../chat/lib/config.php as follows:
$config['requestMessagesLimit'] = 50;
$config['logsRequestMessagesLimit'] = 50;

I refreshed the board index and the previous messages were not saved, but from now on it displays the last 50 messages. Might want to fix that in the next release.

Thank you for the support mrtrc266 !

Sman1400

Quote from: Sman1400 on December 28, 2009, 05:19:28 PM
Works good but I was wondering if there's a way to edit it so that while its loading the messages a white space isnt displayed

Basically before messages fill up the area and before it loads on a refresh first it loads this white background that looks bad on my dark theme, do you know where I can edit this?

Example, the white space is shown(cause the messages dont fill it up yet, but if they did it would show white the whole area where the messages are while loading)

I just want to change it to a dark gray, but I cant seem to change it anywhere in the CSS, any ideas?

Nevermind I figured it out

blokey

Wonder  if it is possible to make the shoutbox collapsed it is always expanded as normal
SMF Version 2.0 RC2     Server Info Apache version 2.0.63 PHP version 5.2.9 MySQL version 5.0.81-community Architecture x86_64 Operating system Linux

TLVALK

I installed on SMF 1.1.11 however it did not shop up in my admin area to activate it.  Nothing was added on that I see.  What else do I need to do so everything shows up so I can get it running?
Terry "TAZ" Lynch

I might not know awhole bunch of Website Admin yet But I Listen and Learn so any Help is Appreciated.

www.valkyrie-owners.com/smforum

ErnieB

I recently re-installed this mod but now i get a 404 connection error in the shout box and when you click my chat button it takes you to my websites 404 page.... Whats wrong? It was working yesterday but i had a bunch of errors and reinstalled the forum files so had to delete an dreinstall the mod. Now i get this.

Advertisement: