News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

some bugs with tables.

Started by sensovision, August 03, 2003, 06:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sensovision

not sure what it was but several times when I try to view some post or change profile on my Mozilla 1.4 left menu was grow for whole screen and dsiplace screen with forum to far right, so I need to use horizontal scroll to see it hit refresh. (I've experience it about 5 times when registered but now I didn't spot it for some time so maybe it's already fixed?) ???

[Unknown]

I think this is still related to the ad at the top... but it has been.. at least, improved.

-[Unknown]

sensovision

has a bad news;( I've spot it again minute ago...

The Wolf

Still having troubles. When this happens the search and support background images dont load...

[Unknown]

Very odd... might be the browser/connection..?

-[Unknown]

sensovision

no it's not sure like connection problem or browser but... very odd... I'll save a code next time I get it and try to locate a bug or send it in a txt file to someone ok?

Jeff Lewis

That sounds good :)

Yeah I haven't had any issues in Mozilla 1.4 or IE 6 for a long time here now.
Co-Founder of SMF

Homer_J_S

Just to let yall know. I am having this exact trouble as I type this. But my problem is that the whole Forumn index shows this way.  :-[ I am using Mozilla 1.4 on a windows 2000 operating system.

Jeff Lewis

Yeah it's come up again with the darn ad system, I've resorted to using IE6 until it gets fixed.
Co-Founder of SMF

sensovision

Quote from: Homer_J_S on August 04, 2003, 01:27:58 PM
Just to let yall know. I am having this exact trouble as I type this. But my problem is that the whole Forumn index shows this way.  :-[ I am using Mozilla 1.4 on a windows 2000 operating system.
I'm using 1.4 on w2k as well.
And now I should say that I totally agree with Unknown's version about bug in browser... since I've save a code on page which has resized righ cell and when I've save it and try to run on Mozilla, Opera and IE everything was fine. I'm downloading Aplha 1.5 of Mozilla but it will take a time to do this. If I spot this bug on it I'll let you know. Also I've check a code and don't find anything suspisious... :-\

Advertisement: