News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Stars and Badges

Started by Bulakbol, February 29, 2008, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulakbol

The default is one <br /> each additional badge. You probably removed the linebreak that's why it behaves differently. Yes, you have to hardcode it if you want it now.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

dekay

Quote from: Bulakbol on April 19, 2009, 12:35:25 PM
The default is one <br /> each additional badge. You probably removed the linebreak that's why it behaves differently.

Oops,  I'd totally forgotten that I already changed some code.

For those interested: I found a quick&dirty solution by wrapping the whole thing in a fixed width table (default/Display.template.php):

echo '<table width="140" border="0"><tr><td>'; // my labels are around 130 so that should be enough
foreach($context['badges']['ownline'] AS $key)
for ($i = 0; $i < count($message['member']['additional_groups']['id']); $i++)
if ($message['member']['additional_groups']['id'][$i] == $key)
echo '', $message['member']['additional_groups']['stars'][$i], ' ';
echo '</td></tr></table>'; // close table

Bulakbol

@dekay
Cool. 8) Thanks for the tip.
Please do not PM me for support · My Mods and Theme · SMF Coding Guidelines · Modifications Approval Guidelines

dademan000

@Johnny

I need some help with my Load.php

I have installed the mod, but when I installed it, it said that it Load.php failed. So I continued with it. This is what I have so far. (Attached to this post).

Rogers~

Bulakbol

@dademan000
Here's your edited Load.php. Let me know if there's error.

dademan000

@Johnny

Thanks man, works PERFECT now.

P.S Anyone installing this mod, with the Stars To Profile Mod. Just a thing I found, it duplicates the primary group, so I wouldn't suggest it (makes it look horrible).

Thanks again man,
Rogers~

Bulakbol

Thanks for the tip dademan000. Others might find it useful.

CesarManara

Hello, I've installed the mod, the mod it's so good.

But i want that the stars of the normal group for users (Groups Based on posts number) to appear with the stars of custom groups.

Can the mod do that?

Bulakbol

The post group stars are displayed by default. This mod only display the additional group stars/badges under the default stars.

CesarManara

Quote from: Bulakbol on April 27, 2009, 11:24:22 AM
The post group stars are displayed by default. This mod only display the additional group stars/badges under the default stars.

No... but my primary group, is "Founder", that is a custom group, because I'm the founder of the forum.

I Want that my post-group stars is displayed under my defult group stars.

Link for the forum: http://www.destroyercorp.com/postgames
Link to my profile: http://www.destroyercorp.com/postgames/index.php?action=profile;u=1
Link to one of my posts: http://www.destroyercorp.com/postgames/index.php?topic=147

I want that the normal member stars, of "Membro Senior" to appear under the "Founder Stars", can the mod to that?

sombra

hello i got to thanks for this great mod

i have some questions

i can see the admins stars but not the other ranks stars the post rank

i did the install by the smf page and it didint present any errors all sayd test passed

im using dark break and this them dosent have Display.template.php

can someone point me to the the problem

thanks

-------------------------------------------------------------

since i installed this mod im having problems with     Hack's Park Shoutbox      2.0  its a coincidence or theres conflicts betwen mods?

sombra

well i notice theres no problem with the chat mod but still have only ine banner of rank showing up

Bulakbol

@CesarManara
Why don't you you create an additional group and use post group stars for it. It will be displayed as additional group.

@sombra
This mod will not display post group stars. Sorry. It will display only additional groups. So if you want to display stars, make another group and make it as additional group for members you want the stars be displayed.

sombra

ohh so for ranks for ammount of post can get rank banners mm too bad

but nice job on this mod people now can have 2 ranks showed

is there any way i can make ir show banners for post count ranks?

Bulakbol

Banners? Maybe you should post in the "Coding Discussion" board.  :P

CesarManara

Quote from: sombra on April 30, 2009, 09:12:45 AM
ohh so for ranks for ammount of post can get rank banners mm too bad

but nice job on this mod people now can have 2 ranks showed

is there any way i can make ir show banners for post count ranks?

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=306852.0

Look this, may solve your problem

ScopeXL

I too am having trouble with my Load.php as well. I took a crack at it, but its still not working. I'm guessing my other mods are conflicting with each other in this mod. Would you please take a look and see if you can get my Load.php working so I can use this mod? This will help my site immensely. I've attached the Load.php to this. Any help would be great, thanks.

Mists

Same, problem with my Load.php.

Any suggestions?

Bulakbol

@ScopeXL and Mists
Thanks for trying/using this mod. I have your Load.php. I'll get back to you.

Neverhurry

hello,

i need this mod very much, but i got a "    ./Sources/Load.php test failed", can you help?

i attached my load. php
I am using SMF 2.0.1, curve themes.

Advertisement: