SimplePortal

Started by SimplePortal Team, March 10, 2008, 11:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LC

I have to say that SP looks so nice with Curve. I love how it flows. SP has great flexibility.

sattninja

i have tried everything to get this scroll bat to go away can someone help me here it is a pia when you scroll the page it gets in the way

forget it i got it weee hooo

thank god

is there anyway to adjust the font size the box uses
Running Rc4

Pinball Nation

I changed all the table collations to utf8 unicode ci.I am still getting the same error message that i posted above :(

mirahalo

that is weird, I use to have the same problem and it got solved with this,  maybe if you post on the official support forum and explain it in detail, on of the truly SP team members can answer you better.

Pinball Nation

Ok i guess i will give that a try.Anyone else have any idea's?

sattninja

is there any way to get sound in the shoutbox on the portal
Running Rc4

ishy

What class changes the font in the SP blocks (particularly Recent Posts)?  I am fine with the font being a little smaller overall on the site, if it does that, but I tried .inner and that didn't work for SP.

nadrojcote

Hey does anyone know why after upgrading to smf 2 rc2 and simpleportal 2.3.1 I can no longer open the "More" smileys box from my shoutbox. it just comes up with a black page. I believe the more link should be:

javascript:moreSmileys();

but instead it is:

javascript:void(0);

EDIT**** I fixed this by modifying themes/default/scripts/portal.js and replacing all the version numbers from 1.1 to 2.0

infyquest

my forum page is getting messed up after installing simpleportal.
the http://alexa.jcafe24.net/index.php?action=forum

mirahalo

I see it just fine using opera 10, you have only one category, one board and two posts,  could you please post a screenshot of your problem ?

infyquest

it was due to unclosed tags (fixed), and can i disable theme selector?

mirahalo

yes theme selector is a block, just go to admin /simpleportal / blocks   select the block  and delete it

infyquest

if i want it again can i re-enable it

mirahalo

yes, for that just go to admin /simpleportal / blocks / add block /  then select the block, configure it, set permissions  and thats all.

infyquest

unable to install on 1.1.11 due to
      <operation>
         <search position="replace"><![CDATA[   // Show the [home] button.
   echo ($current_action=='home' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
            <td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'home' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
               <a href="', $scripturl, '">' , $txt[103] , '</a>
            </td>' , $current_action == 'home' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';]]></search>
         <add><![CDATA[   // Show the [home] button.
   echo ($current_action=='home' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
            <td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'home' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
               <a href="', ($modSettings['sp_portal_mode'] == 3 && empty($context['disable_sp']) ? $modSettings['sp_standalone_url'] : $scripturl), '">' , $txt[103] , '</a>
            </td>' , $current_action == 'home' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';

// Show the [forum] button.
   if (empty($context['disable_sp']) && in_array($modSettings['sp_portal_mode'], array(1, 3)))
      echo ($current_action=='forum' || $context['browser']['is_ie4']) ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $first . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '' , '
            <td valign="top" class="maintab_' , $current_action == 'forum' ? 'active_back' : 'back' , '">
               <a href="', $scripturl . ($modSettings['sp_portal_mode'] == 1 ? '?action=forum' : ''), '">', empty($txt['sp-forum']) ? 'Forum' : $txt['sp-forum'], '</a>
            </td>' , $current_action=='forum' ? '<td class="maintab_active_' . $last . '">&nbsp;</td>' : '';]]></add>
      </operation>
its due &nbsp;, change it to '| ' (without quotes)

BrianVB

I think if tinyportal beta 5 is there i will upgrade to it, it has a download system integrated

mirahalo

Quote from: BrianVB on December 21, 2009, 01:14:39 PM
I think if tinyportal beta 5 is there i will upgrade to it, it has a download system integrated

well, if you are planning to do that,   the best place for that  will be the  topic for tiny portal  ;)

elliatt

SMF 1.1.11, Simple Portal 2.3.1

I did a test install on a duplicate board and it worked flawlessly. Tonight I installed it on my actual forum and it installed without any problems but it is not functioning correctly.

When you point a browser to the site

http://www.brigadeleader.com it is taking the user to /forum/index.php

I do have the "Standalone" file altered correctly

// Should be the full path!

$forum_dir = '/home/XXXXX/public_html/brigadeleader/forum/';

When I log in , it works correctly, when I log out it again returns the user not to the portal but to the forum index.

I have a test account setup

name:   portal
pw: smfportal

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Eliana Tamerin

Uncheck Disable Portal Redirection in General Settings.
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

elliatt

Quote from: Eliana Tamerin on December 23, 2009, 07:36:12 AM
Uncheck Disable Portal Redirection in General Settings.

It is unchecked

update: I have tried it with the option checked as well and launched a clean browser and there is no difference in operation.

Advertisement: