Can someone try these on for size?

Started by [Unknown], January 01, 2005, 01:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chadness

idigital

Rather than starting a new thread, I thought it would be best to continue this one.

I've been having a bit of trouble using SSI in mambo modules with the [Unknown] version of the bridge, for a while I kept at it thinking it was me but have just tested the same modules with the standard 2.2 bridge and they work fine.

The problem is, when SSI is used on the same page as the forum itself, it fails to show up at all. Strange.

I'll continue to work with the 2.2 version of the bridge now, although I think there is a lot of potential in this version.

So, what's the progress on this version? Seemed to be going strong for a while and now there haven't been any replies in a week?

Just confused as to whether I should keep testing this version or just use the version that is on Mamboforge.

Cheers,

Damian

[Unknown]

SSI, huh?  Not sure why that would be; it shouldn't change anything... well, unless SSI.php was loaded before SMF.

Does it work if you put it in SMF's templates instead of Mambo's, as a test?

-[Unknown]

Slack

Quote from: xenovanis on January 17, 2005, 06:47:29 PM
Quote from: Slack on January 17, 2005, 06:44:01 PM
My SMF statistics are not being updated when new members register through the bridge - new topics and posts are being updated. Any ideas of where to look for this problem?

Using the bridge v2.11 I have exactly the same problem.

Anyone else have this problem?  I cannot get new members to be counted in the stats page.  2.11, ob and 2.2 version - doens't matter.

I also installed the SMF discussbot - which works fine except that it will not increment the Comment counter.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Slack

[Unknown]

The ob version should most definitely count statistics.  The other versions do not (they are missing a call to trackStats without any parameters.)

-[Unknown]

Advertisement: