News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

[Theme] Season Themes for SMF 1.0.x and 1.1 RCx

Started by Mystica, January 02, 2005, 07:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth

One more question. How I can change the size of that logo? If I would can change it without deform the whole page, better than better.

Mystica

open the style.css file and look for the .logo class there, you can change height and width there.
~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

Darth

Sorry, but I have another question  :D

How I can erase the text of the logo?

Thank you again, your theme is so cute.

TheFastOne

Awesome theme! All your themes are great!

Quote from: OvermindDL1 on January 02, 2005, 11:25:57 AM
Very nice seasonal themes, are the changes from one to another css changes?  If so it would be simple enough to make a script to change the css files from one to another depending on time of year... or even time of day... hmm, ideas...

You should work on this idea :P It'll be just the number 1 theme for seasons :)

bigmo

Love your themes... Infact I have them running as default on my forum..

Just a little question though..
Do you plan on releasing a button set? I need extra buttons (gallery, etc...) and would be nice to keep the same kind of buttons...

Great job though..
Also I've noticed some typos in the french translation.. so if you ever want a helping hand, I'm more than happy to oblige.. :)

Mystica

which buttons do you need extra? if there are not too many, i can make them for you!

..and... an other typo in the french set? sheesh, i guess i'll never be able to handle that language! *lol* could you tell me where the typos are so i can fix them? thanks :)

bigmo

Mystica, you are way to nice and humble.
I could swear I found 3 things that need changing but right now I can only find "courriel" this should be "courrier". The term appears everywhere. Also, it is now acceptable to use the term "mail" (même si c'est un anglicisme  ;) )
I've got my members trying to see if there are any more.  So I might send them to you by PM.

OK about the buttons, I'm currently using your seasons themes, mainly autumnlight and the buttons I require are for guestbook and gallerie

See my forum at http://lddforum.com [nofollow]

Thanks

Mystica

hmm... are the translation mistakes in the buttons?? if not, you might want to point them out to the translators, because then they are in the translation files which have nothing to do with the themes ;)

guestbook and gallery buttons for all four themes are attached :)

Jae

I love the autumnlight theme, Mystica!  You've obviously put a lot of time and effort into all your themes, and they're great.   :)

I've used the autumnlight theme on a forum run by one of my friends - you can check it out here [nofollow].  Nothing but compliments so far. 

Again, thanks for the hard work!

Yo!-rdy

i think they will do great on my forum, THANKS!

WoWsagele

there is an update planned for version 1.0.2   ???

;)

Mystica

as far as i know nothing in the templates changed from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2, so the 1.0.1 version should work fine with a 1.0.2 forum ;D

SekondeR

i wish we could see the turkish buttons too..

Mystica

for which theme would you like the turkish buttons? for all four seasons or just one?
i'm quite busy at the moment, but i could try to find the time to make these sometime in the next few weeks.

SekondeR

Quote from: Mystica on March 14, 2005, 02:45:17 AM
for which theme would you like the turkish buttons? for all four seasons or just one?
i'm quite busy at the moment, but i could try to find the time to make these sometime in the next few weeks.
if it is possible i wanna see all four seasons?
and if you want i can help ?

Mystica

i'll work on it as soon as i find the time :)

SekondeR

wotamix

personally i feel that colours are getting old although it does look good
www.wotamix.co.uk [nofollow] - off the beat

Mystica

here are the turkish buttons for all eight versions.

Mystica

Advertisement: