News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Blue Light

Started by Fussilet, June 16, 2008, 09:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fussilet

Apllicmz

nice themes good work

Crip

Really nice & clean, great work bro! ;)
I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

TosTos

excellent as always,

Fussilet

LiamTheDuck

I have to say.. this beats blue vista!! :o

very nice and clean!
I would love this to be upgraded to SMF 2.0, any chance?
I am back, its been like a year... so yeah.... how has it been? :D

peanut123

I absolutely LOVE this theme. Please can you tell me how to take out the heading "Blue Light" and put the name of my website in it's place?

Fussilet

you must change in the file images/logo.jpg according to yourself

peanut123

Hello Fussilet !
Thank you so much for replying to my question. I just LOVE this theme and am trying everything I can to make it work.
I did get the logo to change. Thank you!! Thank you!! But now I have one more questions? I promise this will be the last.  :-[

I got the logo to change but I would like it to navigate to my websites home page. The forum is only one of the pages on the site and clicking on the logo only brings you to the home of the forum and not my website home.

I thank you sooo much!! I have gone through the code so many times and can not figure it out :-[. And I promise no more questions after this.  Again LOVE LOVE this theme.
Lori

Fussilet

can you show me your page?

peanut123

I deleted the logo.jpg and replaced it with my own logo.jpg. It worked great, but now I just need to be able to link that image to the main page of my website which is not the forum. If you click on the image now it just brings you to the home of the forum.
Thanks
Lori

Hasta La Vista

peanut123

After changing lots of code and reinstalling the theme a gazillion times I have FINALLY figured it out... hip hip horray!!!!
My logo redirects back to the main website and not the forum main now.

woo hoo!!  :)

peanut123

Fussilet,
May I use this picture for the header on my wordpress website?

I will not use it until I get your ok to do so. I am trying to match my wordpress theme as best as possible with my forum smf theme.
Thanks
Lori

Advertisement: